The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
CanadianHockeyFan88

What kind of fan are you?

22 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of fan are you?

• The glass of water is half full (meaning optimistic)
    • The glass of water is half empty (meaning pessimistic)

I like to think that I am a glass half full fan, remember what's the worst thing that can happen? I hate to see fans senselessly complain about some small detail or consistently bash Rutherford for no particular reason. I think that Rutherford has done a decent job this year, especially bringing Stillman, Joslin and Allen, but not sacrificing the future simply to make the playoffs.

Tend to be half-full. This means that I accept reality. I know this team has a way to go to be competitve in the long-run but that things are being done to make it happen.

Hopefully the boys will try and refill my 1/2 full cup starting tonite against the Thrash! :cheers:

Edited by djharley

I've been pessimistic all my life, though I've been working hard at turning that around... BUT, I don't feel good until we have a pair of goals on the other team, and even then...

As far as the season, well I'm half-full - we are doing well and have the potential to do a LOT better. If they get their act together we can be in for a really nice run. And the future of the organization is looking sweeeeeeeet!

It depends on how the overall picture looks for the guys...this time last season, it was "half-full" cause they were playing with passion and determination even though there was no hope of a playoff spot cause of how they started. This season, it's been mostly "half-empty" because they just look like they don't care most nights out there...the passion, the enthusiasm, the DEFENSE...aren't there.

I am perfectly balanced, and never wrong.

Of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong about that.

Edited by remkin

I am perfectly balanced, and never wrong.

Of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong about that.

Is not balanced the same as unbalanced? ;)

I am always looking for the positive side and have done a good job of this through 68 games, but game 69 was to much for me to take any longer!!!!!

I am a numbers guy, and they don't lie! They can be twisted but the numbers are what they are! so in saying that, this season is in some trouble, but what were we supposed to be able to do with this team? .500 Hockey is fine, the future for this team is very good. Great young talent in the system, great players here now and an environment where players want to play and want to come too/or come back to? Here it is not all about the cash someone can get and that speaks volumes to the Organization, the community and especially to the Caniac Nation!!!