The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
holypuck-ch1

What is up with Sean Horcoff's eyes?

tee hee...we are being so mean...ah...but he deserves it...what with calling Brind'Amour a cheater last year and everything.

on faceoffs he does.......sorry but true

tee hee...we are being so mean...ah...but he deserves it...what with calling Brind'Amour a cheater last year and everything.

On faceoffs he cheats??? Why are his % so sucky as of late then?

Excuse my ignorance, but how do you cheat on faceoffs?

Now you are stealing my words LOL.

Maybe you do things like say "omg what's that" so the other guy looks away and then you take the puck? LOL jk..I dunno. Someone explain please?

From an edmonton fan who was pissy about it during the finals last year explained how he was cheating. Where he cheats is with his skates, if you notice his skates don't stay behind those markings. At least thats what I think he meant when he explained it to me.

Everyone does it different. Brindy comes up over the lines, everyone does to some extent, or they bump the other center, or they adopt an unorthodox posture, whatever. They all do something to give them an edge.

From an edmonton fan who was pissy about it during the finals last year explained how he was cheating. Where he cheats is with his skates, if you notice his skates don't stay behind those markings. At least thats what I think he meant when he explained it to me.

That's not cheating...that's called ice. It's slippery hahah jk, okay I could see how that might happen, but I don't think that can be considered cheating

Of course he does as do all the good faceoff guys. Even Peca admitted as much during the Finals.

For those asking, the complaint was that while on the road he wouldn't put his stick on the ice first and at rest which is what you are required to do. They said he always was moving his stick and got preferential treatment. Also he tends to turn his shoulder in quickly and drive the other player away. Those are the two complaints you hear most often about him.

In the end though, Edmonton should not have complained after they were caught replacing the end boards where they shoot twice and leaving the other end unchanged. Talk about cheating. :Oops: