The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
300Section

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

Happy Singles Awareness day everyone! LOL!

haha ya, i always feel bad being single on valentines day... but, this year, i'm not completely single; i just can't be with my valentine... :(:cry:

LOL! I'm in a complicated situation myself so I can't say I'm necessarily single, but I'm surely not committed. Perhaps there should be a holiday for people like that! Happy Open Relationships & other Romantic Arrangements day! LOL!

Happy Singles Awareness day everyone! LOL!

haha ya, i always feel bad being single on valentines day... but, this year, i'm not completely single; i just can't be with my valentine... :(:cry:

LOL! I'm in a complicated situation myself so I can't say I'm necessarily single, but I'm surely not committed. Perhaps there should be a holiday for people like that! Happy Open Relationships & other Romantic Arrangements day! LOL!

LMAO MEGAN! hahaha aww

Anywho Happy Valentine's Day everyone :mrgreen:

but, this year, i'm not completely single; i just can't be with my valentine... :(:cry:

I'm sure Mikka misses you, too...but he's gotta get on his flight to Denver to beat the Avs.

Since we are all getting "mushy" on here, anybody else like that flowers commercial with the couple on the beach where the guy says...Hey, there's Rebecca...she'll do. Honey...your so...average....so completely adequate! HAHHA!!! :lol: :lol: FREAKIN' HILARIOUS to me... for some reason..mrs ncc doesnt find it all that amusing. :mrgreen: which make it funnier to me. :wink:

I hope everyone has a Wonderful Valetines Day!! Even though I am single (which I dont mind at all especially since I wont get sick on all the candy), my Valentines Day has gone pretty good so far, which I am very happy about!! And all the girls on here and maybe some guys dont eat to much candy!

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!!

Karen

Valentine's Day is but a vast conspiracy between the flower, candy, jewelry, and restaurant industries. :mrgreen:The sad thing is most individuals know little about the man for which the day is named.

but, this year, i'm not completely single; i just can't be with my valentine... :(:cry:

I'm sure Mikka misses you, too...but he's gotta get on his flight to Denver to beat the Avs.

haha you just made my day Gip... well... besides the email I got from my valentine, your second... but I won't get into that.. haha but yes, Kipper sent his love to me.. haha I WISH!!! haha no, my valentine is real and actually knows i exist... hehe but thanks Gipper!! haha and the avs are actually playing here in Calgary... haha

the only thing more frustrating then being single on Valentines Day, is having to listen to all the single people whine about being single on Valentines Day.

Maybe if you developed a little more rapport with the women around you for the other 364 days a year, you wouldn't have to spend February 14 pouting about how dead true romance is.

Happy Valentine's Day!

This is a Valentine's Day I will be spending alone. You see, my valentine happens to be the captain for the Carolina Hurricanes. It's complicated, but we make it work. :wink:

(Only kidding!)

the mrs.