The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Nate31

Game used for sale

Hi guys. Some of you may know me from the game used sticks collection thread. I am having a crisis right now. I have had a lot of payments to deal with, so I have to sell some of my game used collections. I 'hate' to do this, but I have to. I prefer cash only and I prefer to meet in person (RBC or wherever in Raleigh) because I would not like to have any issue with shipping that may damage the items. I am not sure how many people will be interested in these. Please post the item you would like to buy in this thread, so others see which ones are gone. And then I will put 'Reserved' in front of the items. And please IM me, as well. If the items are still in the list, they are still available. Please send me an IM if you have any questions. Thank you so much for your time.

Gloves

(Sold) 1. Joni Pitkanen (signed) $160

IMG_0085-2.jpg

(Sold) 2. Tim Gleason (not signed) $160 This one got some dried blood. From a picture that I compared these gloves to, I believe that they're from the game that he got the puck in the face then came back to tie the game with a short handed goal against the Caps.

IMG_0069-1.jpgGleason2.jpg

(Sold) 3. Ray Whitney (signed) $180 They were specially made for him after his finger surgery. Black gloves that he wore during 3rd jersey nights.

IMG_0086-2.jpg

Skates (with blade cover)

1. Eric Staal (signed) $400

IMG_0090-2.jpg

2. Jussi Jokinen (signed) $350 I got these skates after the amazing 08-09 playoffs run.

IMG_0091-2.jpg

Blocker

1. Manny Legace (not signed) $250

IMG_0216.jpg

Sticks

These sticks are still in great condition even though some of them may have a slight crack. Don't recommend to use them to play. Every stick has the original tapes and printed name.

Ex Canes

1. Bret Carson (signed on tape) $90

2. Tom Kostopoulos (signed) $90

(Sold) 3. Sergei Samsonov (signed) $120

(Sold) 4. Matt Cullen (signed on tape) $120

5. Frank Kabarle (not signed) $90

6. Andrew Alberts (signed on tape) slightly tiny crack on the shaft $80

(Sold) 7. Michael Leighton (not signed) $120

IMG_0208.jpg

Current Canes

(Sold) 1. Joni Pitkanen (signed) $130

(Sold) 2. Erik Cole (signed on tape) slightly crack on the shaft $90

3. Justin Peters (not signed) $ 130

(Sold) 4. Patrick Dwyer (signed) slightly crack on the shaft $90

(Sold) 5. Joe Corvo (signed on tape) $130

IMG_0215.jpg

Edited by Nate31

Hey Nate.

I just PM's you about the Cole stick...Would love to buy it from you.You can PM me here or email at pkling40@embarqmail.com to work out the details.

do you by chance have a Jokinen stick you'd be willing to sell?

I'm sorry for a late reply. I have sold the Joni stick last week. Let me know if you are interested in any other players stuff.

Man, how did I miss this thread????

Would have loved the Leighton Stick to add to my game used Lowell River Rats Leighton jersey!

You got his jersey? That's really cool. I wish I had a game used jersey.

You got his jersey? That's really cool. I wish I had a game used jersey.

Yup, it is from the 2007-08 season with the River Rats (White). I got it signed by him a couple years ago.

Got it displayed in a case and hanging in my memorabilia room.

I also have a "rare" Lowell Lockmonster Special President's Day Game Worn Jersey of Alan Rourke. Players only wore these jerseys for the President's Day Game, then they were auctioned off afterwards.

Edited by hopper915