• Bruins in 4
    • Bruins in 5
    • Bruins in 6
    • Bruins in 7
    • Habs in 4
    • Habs in 5
    • Habs in 6
    • Habs in 7

In honor of Andrew Ference's $2500 fine, the Bruins marketing dept made this new add campaign:

bruinbear.jpg

A couple of others:

bruins2.jpg

bruins3.jpg

Ouch, guess they're gearing up for round 2?

hockeyRulesFlyerspreview.jpg

I hope the Bruins approach the game like they have already won the series. Odds are in their favor but I'd love to see them pull an over-confident "Canes' stunt" in an all important game.

WOW that has to be the worst Ref screw up of the season!!! He blows his whistle with the puck CLEARLY laying to the right side of Thomas...and the Goal is denied... TOTAL FAIL don't even need the replay on the big screen

Edited by Pkling40

Yeah.. Habs got robbed. They just showed that in the live look in during the Flyers pregame... wow.. Did they not review it? VS cut away, so I didnt see the aftermath.

Yeah.. Habs got robbed. They just showed that in the live look in during the Flyers pregame... wow.. Did they not review it? VS cut away, so I didnt see the aftermath.

Habs get to force a game 7... more hockey entertainment for us :D I would imagine you could cut the tension in the garden with a butter knife come game 7.

Habs get to force a game 7... more hockey entertainment for us :D I would imagine you could cut the tension in the garden with a butter knife come game 7.

You could if they were at the Garden but I bet the bet the Bell Center is hopping

Yes, game 7 will be about as intense as it gets. Probably not 'Giants beating the Pats in the SuperBowl' tense but close.

I had a feeling this was going 7, these two teams are so evenly matched.

Edit: oops I get it now :hide:

I think Montreal could give folks some trouble if they advance, not sure I would say the same about the Bruins. They look discombobulated. Nevertheless, should be an awesome Game 7.

This easily could go either way tonight. Here they are at game 7 and could be eliminated because of the same problems that plagued them all season long. The Bruins PP will be their demise if they don't miraculously fix it for tonight. Going 0-19 in the series and 0-4 last night has been the difference between controlling the series and hanging on by a thread in a game 7.

Montreal's special teams have kept them right in there and could end up being the deciding factor between two teams that are even in every other way.

NHL gets this wrong :( this was at least a 1 game suspension...other suspensions have been handed out during the playoffs for less.First the whistle when Thomas clearly does not have the puck and a good goal is denied,then this hit-right call on the ice for the hit-wrong response from the NHL on the punishment.

Let's hope this "gets fixed" before next season-LETS GO REPLAY-Coaches challange lol

Sorry Pkling but I disagree on Spacek. He feels the hit coming and turns away, exactly what he did in Raleigh with Gleason. Same result: 5 Minutes and remainder of the game.

The guy needs to learn to protect himself in that area of the ice. Oh, in both games he came back, with the Canes game he returned immediately for the PP.

Sorry Pkling but I disagree on Spacek. He feels the hit coming and turns away, exactly what he did in Raleigh with Gleason. Same result: 5 Minutes and remainder of the game.

The guy needs to learn to protect himself in that area of the ice. Oh, in both games he came back, with the Canes game he returned immediately for the PP.

I thought so too Manwolf till I hit the pause button and looked at the stills...in this case I think he was already facing the glass when Lucic hit him...Oh and I am probably still "bitter" (lol) about the Chara hit into the turnbuckle which deserved at least a game ;) With all this being said which ever team makes it through tonight-I hope they don't make it past round 2 :lol:

I forget...did Timmy get a suspension?

Edited by Pkling40

That was crap...Sorry Boston is a bunch of goons...They were when we played them in the playoffs and they still are.If they manage to win this series I really hope whoever they would play next takes it to them...

and Lucic who should not have even been playing tonight seals the deal...I like Tim Thomas and Seids and Recchi but the rest of BB :nonono:. I get the point but hope whoever they play next knocks them out... Let's Go Tampa Bay I need the other point LOL

That was crap...Sorry Boston is a bunch of goons...They were when we played them in the playoffs and they still are.If they manage to win this series I really hope whoever they would play next takes it to them...

Don't worry, Philly will take 'em out!

Jack Edwards post game rant....this guy has lost it blink.gif

Jack Edwards's postgame speech

Posted by Matt Pepin, Boston.com Staff April 28, 2011 07:36 AM

By Matt Pepin, Boston.com Staff

NESN broadcaster Jack Edwards used his final few minutes of air time last night to pontificate about the meaning of the Bruins' 4-3 victory over the Canadiens in Game 7 of their playoff series.

His riff was as amusing as it was confounding, apparently equating the Bruins' victory on an admittedly lucky goal in overtime to a hostile takeover of hockey's seat of power.

The thing is, for all the criticism Edwards takes for calling games like he's on radio and his catch-phrases and homerism, you've got to admit he is entertaining. Love him or hate him, his commentary adds comedy and enthusiasm.

Watch his monologue in the video above.

Don't worry, Philly will take 'em out!

Yeah, they will. 0-for-ever on the PP will destroy Boston, they were lucky to get past the Habs.