The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
g105

AHL Web Site

Not sure where to put this, but since the Checkers are "in the system", here goes. The AHL site identifies the various teams only by tiny, indistinguishable logos. Not spelled out, as best as I can tell. I have a devil of a time finding a specific team's web site. Anyone else have this problem? How would one report this problem to the AHL?

Not exactly sure but you could email Mike Lappan. He's the Checker's version of our Mike Sundheim who handles all the PR and media relations stuff.

mlappan@gocheckers.com

Not exactly sure but you could email Mike Lappan. He's the Checker's version of our Mike Sundheim who handles all the PR and media relations stuff.

mlappan@gocheckers.com

Thanks, TSA. I'll send him a suggestion. Don't know if it will make a difference, though. BTW, fugazi of the Sharks board said to tell you hello. I was over there "discussing" the Skinner-Couture competition. Trust me, I did nothing to bring shame on the Caniac's reputation of being polite. :P

I agree, TSA. That's what I tried to explain to them, but they didn't get it. Of course not. But on the basis of "the player selected as the most proficient in his first year of competition in the National Hockey League, how can Couture even be considered? I hope the writers who vote on this read the fundamental principle.

I agree, TSA. That's what I tried to explain to them, but they didn't get it. Of course not. But on the basis of "the player selected as the most proficient in his first year of competition in the National Hockey League, how can Couture even be considered? I hope the writers who vote on this read the fundamental principle.

I wouldn't expect that one of them coming here to convince us about Couture being more deserving would be well received either. ;)

If you go to Charlotte's website, GoCheckers.com, rather than the AHL website, there is a drop down menu at the top of the page called "AHL Team Sites" and you should be able to surf the different team pages from there. Is that what you were looking for? The separate team pages or a team link on TheAHL.com?