The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
bmb2jn

What sports league has the worst referees?

FIFA hands down. If anyone watched most of the games like I did you would see how horrible the referring was. I'm an avid England supporter (I used to live there) and the call on Rooney was completely unnecessary since the ref already made a call then changed his mind and gave Rooney a red card which ultimately lost them the game. I also blame Christiano Ronaldo for that but that's another story and also out of any sports players in the world that I hate, I hate him the most.

I've seen some bad calls in college football, but nothing that directly effects the outcome of the game. NHL refs are the only ones I've seen that have no problem getting involved and changing the game.

I've seen some bad calls in college football, but nothing that directly effects the outcome of the game. NHL refs are the only ones I've seen that have no problem getting involved and changing the game.

Oh, that happens about once a week in the SEC, where every game is like life or death. And perhaps the greatest blown call in any sport in the young century is the bogus pass interference call in the 2003 Fiesta Bowl that STOLE the game from Miami.

HAH, you should have watched the Oklahoma and Oregon game then :evil:

How the refs managed to screw up about 3 times, and get 2 replays wrong at the end of that game is beyond me. Absolutely the worst reffing I've ever seen in that game. UGH!

WWE Wrestling has the worst.........LOL

They are just part of the show and WWE wrestling isn't a sport.

what do you mean a show, you mean its not real, and the refs aren't real either.....c'mon you're kidding methroll-eyes1.gif......pssssst...i knew that already

FIFA hands down. If anyone watched most of the games like I did you would see how horrible the referring was. I'm an avid England supporter (I used to live there) and the call on Rooney was completely unnecessary since the ref already made a call then changed his mind and gave Rooney a red card which ultimately lost them the game. I also blame Christiano Ronaldo for that but that's another story and also out of any sports players in the world that I hate, I hate him the most.

forgot this...diving is ridiculous. refs dont pay attention half the time.

NFL has the best crews and most calls wind up ending up the right way.

Except the time I think an entire minute of gametime was mysteriously lost and NO ONE picked up on it. That was a low for any sport but crap happens.

The worst......pssh preety much pick any other sport.

Ok, except for the NFL (and yes, by and large most calls ***most, I said, not all***are supported by the replays), it would appear that everyone throws down on all refs, no matter the sport.

I vote we save ONE ref.... our own REF 107 (Marcus).... Everyone else -

UNDER THE BUS!!!!

:evil:

Ok, except for the NFL (and yes, by and large most calls ***most, I said, not all***are supported by the replays), it would appear that everyone throws down on all refs, no matter the sport.

UNDER THE BUS!!!!

Haha way to earn brownie points. :mrgreen:

UNDER THE BUS!!!!

Haha way to earn brownie points. :mrgreen:

haha :D

Without question, NHL. With football or soccer, a call goes the other way and your team might face a 10 yard penalty or take a kick. Those bad calls leave your team a step behind, not a man down. Of course there are bad refs in every sport, but NHL is where it makes more of a difference.