The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
bmb2jn

What sports league has the worst referees?

Well, Marcus, you've already probably noted by now that I pretty much speak my mind. "People Pleaser" is NOT the character trait checked after my name! LOL

If I want brownies, I've got a couple boxes of mix in the cupboard. Canes mojo and all that!

Ok, except for the NFL (and yes, by and large most calls ***most, I said, not all***are supported by the replays), it would appear that everyone throws down on all refs, no matter the sport.

I vote we save ONE ref.... our own REF 107 (Marcus).... Everyone else -

UNDER THE BUS!!!!

:evil:

This is the same ref that made a lil hockey player dude cry, so says his msn name :(

Ok, except for the NFL (and yes, by and large most calls ***most, I said, not all***are supported by the replays), it would appear that everyone throws down on all refs, no matter the sport.

UNDER THE BUS!!!!

:evil:

This is the same ref that made a lil hockey player dude cry, so says his msn name :(

He was 13 years old. Damn cry baby. Oh and I got boo'ed by the Atom (9 year old players) fans and I tossed a Minor Novice fan (7 year old players) from the rink and nearly had him arrested for trespass. All in one week. :mrgreen:

You were a busy boy there, Marcus. :lol:

Seriously though, almost everyone is going to say that their favourite sport has the worse refs to of all of the sports. The NHL, however, has the worst two: McIdiot & Frasier. Everyone else is just an amatuer & pales in comparision to these two.

Ref 107 wrote:

Legend wrote:

IrishIce wrote:

UNDER THE BUS!!!!

This is the same ref that made a lil hockey player dude cry, so says his msn name

He was 13 years old. Damn cry baby. Oh and I got boo'ed by the Atom (9 year old players) fans and I tossed a Minor Novice fan (7 year old players) from the rink and nearly had him arrested for trespass. All in one week.

Marcus! My kind of guy! You're gonna be just great in the big bad world of reffing hockey! If you weren't so young I'd snatch you up and keep you in my closet! LOL :wink: