The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Ref107

test

Marcus, I have not been able to get the board to follow my orders for coloring text for some time, no matter which computer I use. And some times it completely ignores the command codes I activate like bold or quote, etc. Some times, not always. I end up editing a lot.

Any ideas?

Marcus, I have not been able to get the board to follow my orders for coloring text for some time, no matter which computer I use. And some times it completely ignores the command codes I activate like bold or quote, etc. Some times, not always. I end up editing a lot.

Any ideas?

testing

testing

Any ideas?

Try it now and let me know if it still happens.

Sorry, I didn't get back to this... me try color now!

Test, Test, Test....Irish Green!

edit: nope - I loaded the first sentence as red, the second as green, and all I got was black text.

waaaaaaah! :(

I went into your post ^^ & editted it to give it the colours that you wanted & it works fine now, Irish.

You had the ending codes misplaced, i.e., all at the beginning of the sentences, instead of breaking them up: put the at the beginning of your sentence or word/s of choice, & then the brackets, backslash & "color" at the end of them/it. Go back in like your gonna edit your last post & you can see what I did & where the codes go, sweetie. 8)

I went into your post ^^ & editted it to give it the colours that you wanted & it works fine now, Irish.

You had the ending codes misplaced, i.e., all at the beginning of the sentences, instead of breaking them up: put the at the beginning of your sentence or word/s of choice, & then the brackets, backslash & "color" at the end of them/it. Go back in like your gonna edit your last post & you can see what I did & where the codes go, sweetie. 8)

O RLY? :P

Ok, JWillie... Here's my shopping list:

I wanna sparkly Canes logo, ND, Cubs & Colts for my sig. You in charga da operation, doc!

checking to make sure my "quote" works

ok, so it did this time, but not on another post....hmmmm