The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Nega_chin

New Thrash ex-patriot here

Ex Thrasher fan here. Nice to see us homeless fans can find shelter here. You guys will love Stewart, Atlanta was a graveyard for good up an coming players. I bet he thrives in Carolina cause you all do well with player projects.

I wouldnt call him a top 6 guy just yet but he can get there.

Welcome to the board. Nice to know about Stewart. I'm looking forward to an interesting and hopefully exciting one.

My arch enemy, Nega Chin.

Welcome aboard, old nemesis

My daughter picked my screen name. You should be Crimson Chin with that avi or superdave or captain caniac or whatever, hah!

My daughter picked my screen name. You should be Crimson Chin with that avi or superdave or captain caniac or whatever, hah!

I am Captain Caniac, brother of the Crimson Chin. You can tell the difference because I have two C's on my protruding mandible. Superdave is my secret identity...oh well, not so secret identity.

Edited by super_dave_1

Preds have put on the big sell for us ex-thrash fans to join them but you fans make us feel wanted and welcomed here. Im not high on joining FL bandwagon for either of those teams plus the panthers may be the next one gone.

Captain caniac- are you the same superdave from letsgocanes.com? Ive been checking around the web trying to get to know what you caniacs are all about.

Seems like Canes, Preds, a Florida team, WinnyPeg, or walking off for a while.

Winnypeg aint happening for me though I hope the players are happy there.

Captain caniac- are you the same superdave from letsgocanes.com? Ive been checking around the web trying to get to know what you caniacs are all about.

That's me

Maybe you can shed some light for me then, I registered forever ago with them and they still wont approve me to post there. They got something against ex Thrasher fans? Maybe you can tell them Im not a rival anymore.

Maybe you can shed some light for me then, I registered forever ago with them and they still wont approve me to post there. They got something against ex Thrasher fans? Maybe you can tell them Im not a rival anymore.

I'm late to this party but welcome :)

I'm not sure how things work over there but when someone has a registration issue here and they send an email to the webmaster, we get alerted to the problem and can address it quickly. Most boards have a 'contact us' or 'contact the site admin' email address you don't need to be registered to use.

Hope that helps and buckle up, this should be an interesting and turbulent ride.

Thanks for the welcome and the help. I figure most boards have reg security of some sort. Superdave/CC told me they have a two day wait period for newbies so we'll see if they want a displaced Thrash fan.

If not, as a Thrash fan Im used to getting dumped on. Hah

welcome... glad to hear about stewart, hes a big body, we need to have along boards, liked what i saw of him on the center ice games