The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
BigMiike

Opening night ROAD TRIP to DC! Canes vs. Caps

I am getting a group together for a road trip to DC. There is already a small army who say they are going. Tickets information is not yet available, but when I get it, I will let everyone know. I will post here, but you can also join the facebook page to get up to date information.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=247224598622460

Let's get a big group!!

Sounds good!

hey mike, did you try and bring this up with the Canes organization? Maybe rent a few buses , like we did for the Atlanta game many moons ago( when jim cain was the president and went with us?), or like did during the lockout for the infamous minor league game in virgina?( where had the bench clearing brawl).

have never understood why the Canes themselves do not do at least 1-2 of these type of trips a year and actively promote them to encourage canes fans on the road- there has to be a charter bus company that would love the business and def. enough Canes fans to fill it.

Edited by canes-in-7

have never understood why the Canes themselves do not do at least 1-2 of these type of trips a year and actively promote them to encourage canes fans on the road- there has to be a charter bus company that would love the business and def. enough Canes fans to fill it.

How about the Pepsi Caniac Coach? (http://www.caniaccoach.com)

Well, there is a problem with the tickets. If you buy group tickets to the first game, you have to buy group tickets to another game during the season, so that is not going to work. Another option is to buy 150 400 level tickets in all you can eat suite. It seems similar to the Champions club at the RBC Center. If you would like to get in on those tickets, contact Ben Sugarman at the Washington Capitals ticket office. There is no minimum order, so you can call and pay on your own. I am not going to be able to make it anymore, but if you go, have fun!