The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
06Canes

Stanley Cup Neon Sign **SOLD**

sorry for seemingly trolling but I have a 2006 Bud Light Hurricanes Championship neon sign for sale. shoot me a PM if interested. thanks! PS: doing some research on what to ask so I'll post back when I figure out an asking price.

408b86e9.jpg

90e043ec.jpg

84cb73c1.jpg

I tried PMing some people back, don't know if it was successful or not but I think I will be asking $450 for the sign. thanks everyone for the interest!

so I've gotten a lot of interest in the sign but for some reason a few emails I've replied to have sent me back an error message so if you haven't heard from me please try again and I'll get back to you posthaste. thanks again.

open to any reasonable offers. thanks guys!

Just a friendly reminder that this isn't Ebay and we don't allow "auction" or "bidding" type posts here. The Hurricanes allow us to provide this forum so our members can buy and sell tickets and items of interest to each other. Its a privilege that most other NHL teams don't allow on their message boards so we don't want to jeopardize it by not staying within the guidelines we were given.

Since you've posted your asking price and have at least 3 interested members, I'm sure you can work out the details without encouraging bidding. If you're looking to promote bidding, Ebay will be the best option for you sell your sign.

Good luck to you, if you have any questions feel free to PM a staff member.

never did I encourage bidding I had a few PMs about the sign asking what the price was, I then posted my asking and didn't hear much back. so my last post was basically a 450"obo" kind of thing. first to commit to the sign would get it.

ps: I can link anyone to 2 other forums that I've frequented since '06 and have a 100% positive trader rating.