The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
g105

Wedding Bells for Ruutu

Thanks for posting this. I hadn't seen it before. Congratulations to Tuomo and best wishes to Emiliasa.

"Clue carefully hidden wedding came when the groom spent his bachelor Wacky Tammerfest Tampere last weekend. Popedan box up to the podium and played saxophone with the shares of Sergeant-Karoliina song."

Ha ha ha! Love translations. Must have been pretty wacky!

I don't see anything about "police", a word which should translate well. So, looks like Tuomo made it through without any "incidents", unlike our Captain.

"Clue carefully hidden wedding came when the groom spent his bachelor Wacky Tammerfest Tampere last weekend. Popedan box up to the podium and played saxophone with the shares of Sergeant-Karoliina song."

Ha ha ha! Love translations. Must have been pretty wacky!

I don't see anything about "police", a word which should translate well. So, looks like Tuomo made it through without any "incidents", unlike our Captain.

Our captain gained a lot of admiration from a lot of people for that bachelor party outing according to the posts on many sites that I read. Only JR made a conciliatory statement, I'm sure with tongue in cheek. :ohyeah:

oh the joy of a summer wedding just a small translation issue with Tuomo's wife's name its actually just Emilia :) (Emiliansa = his Emilia) but anyways congrats to Tuomo & Emilia :groupwave:

I have it on good authority that the translation left out 1 important fact: A resounding chant of Ruuuuu was heard as the couple said their "I do's".

Congrats to the happy couple.

Hey Hey Whatt'ya Say! Congrats Mr and Mrs Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuutu.

A tip for Emilia, it's not a jersey foul to put your own name on a jersey when it matches the name of a player on the team (assuming she goes by Mrs Ruutu) so you can wear that Ruutu 15 with pride.