The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
coastal_caniac

Do You Agree or Disagree ?

Agree or disagree?? Staal, will stick it to all us early doubters, and score 2 goals against sens on tues..

Not sure but I bet he scores at least 1.

Agree or disagree: If Staal scores tonight the complaints will then revert back to LaRose or Maurice being the root of all evil on this team, even if they win.

Btw, take a read back through this thread to see who was spot on and who was way off in their guesses. Made me laugh. I really thought Murphy would get to play his 9 games here but he didn't even get one.

Edited by TSA

Agree or Disagree:

Tuesday's are one of the hardest draws for the Canes. With the coaching change, disgruntled Caniacs think twice and put 16,000 in the building?

I'll be there. Seemed like a good time to get a "fresh" thread going after the goings-on of the day.

Go Canes!

Edited by coastal_caniac

Agree or Disagree:

Tuesday's are one of the hardest draws for the Canes. With the coaching change, disgruntled Caniacs think twice and put 16,000 in the building?

I'll be there. Seemed like a good time to get a "fresh" thread going after the goings-on of the day.

Go Canes!

Disagree. I don't think the Canes will put 16K in the building until some wins get posted.

Agree/disagree - Muller starts his NHL coaching career by going over .500 in the remaining games this season.