The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
ericncsu

2012 NCAAF Thread

The Wolfpack really crushed Clemson yesterday. First win against a top ten team since 2005. Although tbh I think that was the first game against such an opponent in that time frame.

I was at a get together yesterday and was following the game on my phone. I saw when they were down 14-0, then 28-7, and then when I checked in to see it was 41-14, I gave up on them.

Then just to see how bad the final score was, I saw "Final, Maryland 41", then scrolled down, and could not believe my eyes, "NCState 56". Biggest comeback in program history. So glad they are going bowling, because consecutive bowl appearances was needed for this season.

Kind of hoping for the Belk Bowl in Charlotte, but we will see what happens.

Being at the game was RIDICULOUS. Crowd went from booing them off at halftime to literally all of us standing up for the entire 4th quarter. WE WERE ROLLING!

And yea I agree about the Belk Bowl...think I'll go if they get it!

Some pretty good bowl games so far.

Any of you go to the Belk Bowl? Heard the wind was blowing pretty hard throughout the night. Was a pretty good win for the Wolfpack too.