The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
gocanes88

2007 NCAA Tournament

The biggest problem with NCSU firing Amato was that the guy who made those cartoons lost his biggest target. "Chuck Dynamite" and "Its hard out here for a coach" are by far his best work, and they are both still on the N&O's website so I suggest you watch too them if you pay any attention to football.

You have to watch the first Coach Kommercial, too. Both of those are just... amazing. Don't be surprised if you find yourself in tears from laughing so hard.

I laughed harder at Roy's outrageous sweater vest during his Coke commerical.

Come on... even you have to admit Coach Kommercial was funny. A good Duke fan should be able to laugh at that.

The Bud Light Daredevil part was the absolute best. The Nationwide part was especially funny the first time I saw it, because it was right after that loss to Georgetown.

"I will try to coach an entire game...without cursing!"

Of course all coaches do that, though, don't really know why K gets singled out...though I won't deny he's a funny guy to watch.

We didn't take the loss to G'town too well, not b/c of the fact we lost but b/c of the "(four letter word here) Duke" chants their student section was doing at about every timeout. I wished our first loss would have come to someone else...at least it wasn't Maryland.

Man, I love this team. You just knew they would come back like that. It's almost better that we start off slow like that, because when we start out fast, we tend to struggle after that. But when we start out slow, well... you saw. :P

Now it's time to silence everyone who said Georgetown would beat us. Practically everyone did that. Nothing is better than silencing doubters, especially when everyone is against you. I can't wait for Sunday. One win away from Chapel Hill, and three away from our second title in three years. Wow.

"I will try to coach an entire game...without cursing!"

Of course all coaches do that, though

No, that's why the Tar Heel Select ad works so well.

I was making a generalization, I never mentioned Roy...

As someone who's been picking G-Town to beat UNC the whole time, the games yesterday are making me question if they can. G-Town should have lost to Vandy yesterday, there is no way that wasn't a travel, and UNC is finally looking like a team that takes over the game in the final five minutes, which they weren't doing until the ACC tournament.

Right here right now I would probably reverse the pick and take UNC based on yesterday but its still pretty much a draw.

Well, my Tar Heels finally pulled it out last night, showing that their young guys know how to perform in the clutch. What makes me feel really good about winning a national title is the way Hansbrough performed, Even though he didn't have the best of games, we won without him. That just shows you that everyone on the team knows how to step up when they need to.

... "Its hard out here for a coach" are by far his best work, and they are both still on the N&O's website so I suggest you watch too them if you pay any attention to football.

"I still have the FSU playbook" lol

As someone who's been picking G-Town to beat UNC the whole time, the games yesterday are making me question if they can. G-Town should have lost to Vandy yesterday, there is no way that wasn't a travel, and UNC is finally looking like a team that takes over the game in the final five minutes, which they weren't doing until the ACC tournament.

Right here right now I would probably reverse the pick and take UNC based on yesterday but its still pretty much a draw.

Wise decision to change your mind before the game... you wouldn't want to look dumb after the game. :P

Truecaniac163 wrote:

Wise decision to change your mind before the game... you wouldn't want to look dumb after the game.

With the way my picks have faired this year you don't want me pulling for UNC, I think that would punch their ticket home tomorrow.

Either way UNC won't win the tourney. Kansas and Florida are superior teams and UNC will see one of the two in the last game if they can handle Memphis or OSU.

Well, my Tar Heels finally pulled it out last night, showing that their young guys know how to perform in the clutch. What makes me feel really good about winning a national title is the way Hansbrough performed, Even though he didn't have the best of games, we won without him. That just shows you that everyone on the team knows how to step up when they need to.

I wouldn't say they won without him. He was still a huge pressence on the court just ask USC :lol:

Why do you think USC's gameplan invloved totaly ignoring Marcus Gidyard? Nobody is afraid of him or they weren't atleast.

Truecaniac163 did not write this but someone is gettin smart :-):
Wise decision to change your mind before the game... you wouldn't want to look dumb after the game.

With the way my picks have faired this year you don't want me pulling for UNC, I think that would punch their ticket home tomorrow.

Either way UNC won't win the tourney. Kansas and Florida are superior teams and UNC will see one of the two in the last game if they can handle Memphis or OSU.

What the heck? lol :)

Okay. Glad you know everything.