The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
gocanes88

2007 NCAA Tournament

]YAYYY THE TARHEELS WON LAST NIGHT TOO!!

ELITE EIGHT!!!!

:-D

I love the heels, I am so happy they play G-Town right now...might as well just put them in the final four the way the Hoyas have played.

Gtown looks slow and UNC seems to be coming out strong Hansbrough allready has more points this game than agains USC.

And leave it to Billy Packer to try and discount Tyler's 33point game with some crap about some other guy scoring 39 points 26 years ago :roll:

I can't stand Billy Packer. Don't think I've ever seen an annoucer so biased against a team in my life in any sport!

Finally, something we can agree on...

UNC must have came out and told him he wasn't good enough to play there, but Wake Forest was needing warm bodies to fill its roster :lol:

I thought he walked (hansbrough) before that foul!

How do you walk by jumping for the rebound, then jumping back up for a shot Billy? :lol:

End of the first half and UNC is in control I'd say. They really need to put the pedal to the metal in the 2nd because Gtown looked tired.

I can't stand Billy Packer. Don't think I've ever seen an annoucer so biased against a team in my life in any sport!

Finally, something we can agree on...

UNC must have came out and told him he wasn't good enough to play there, but Wake Forest was needing warm bodies to fill its roster :lol:

HAHA

I'll admit I haven't really watched much else of the NCAA tourney except for the UNC games, does either of the other 3 teams left have a bench as deep and talented as UNC's?

I'll admit I haven't really watched much else of the NCAA tourney except for the UNC games, does either of the other 3 teams left have a bench as deep and talented as UNC's?

nope they sure dont, but they got the leadership that we hope to develop. i have fl and unc in the final. i really hope unc wins it all but i think fla will.

Screw all the teams now screw them all, I'm gonna go kick some puppies, I am very p***** off right now.

They did it all to themselves. All 3 point tries.

Heaven forbid the officials call ANYTHING in the second half. Hibbert mugged Hansbrough on the second possession of OT and... nothing. Right then, I knew the game was over. I'm sure this is TOTALLY irrelevant, but the game goes to a TV timeout late in the first half, and the pro-Hoyas crowd boos the refs off the court... and after that, the officiating goes non-existant.

All that being said, Carolina STILL should've won the game in regulation with the slightest inkling of execution in the final three minutes of the game. But they settled for jumpers, probably cause they knew they were gonna get assaulted inside with no ramipercussions. We should've won, that's all I know. This one hurts.

The officiating across the board has been a joke in the tournament anyway... what a crappy Final Four this is; I gotta root for UCLA by default.