The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
gocanes88

2007 NCAA Tournament

State made a run in the tournament??? Since when do people fill out brackets for the NIT...the Not In Tournament

I think he's referring to the ACC Tournament.

^^What he said.

RIP Jason Ray. Truly a tragedy. Keep his family in your thoughts and prayers.

The 2006-2007 college basketball season is dead to me. Except for the women... I'm excited about the ladies' chances. I think if we beat Tennessee Sunday night, we've got the title won. Don't want to rush to conclusions, but us and Tennessee are the two best teams left.

So who does everyone think will win, UCLA vs. Florida and G-Town vs. Ohio St.

G'Town over OSU. Florida gets by UCLA only b/c, by location, they'll have homecourt advantage.

Florida still has a homecourt advantage. The pressure and excitement of being in the championship game gets to G'Town and they fold like an accordion early, but make a late run to make the game look respectable. Florida repeats.

UCLA will be mighty angry at Florida for beating them in the championship last year. After they beat Florida, theylle carry their momentum into the championship and win it this year. And G'town will get owned by OSU

Florida will win but not because of homecourt advantage, yes Georgia is beside Florida but most Georgia residents are UGA fans and can't stand UF so they'll root for anyone Florida plays.

G-Town and OSU play a close game and OSU pulls it out at the last minute, that is unless Green gets away with traveling again like against Vandy.

I think both of these games are going to be amazing. I like OSU over G-Town, only because I think OSU has the better freshmen 7-footer. That will be a great matchup, Oden and Hibbert, that we will probably see for quite a few years in the NBA.

On the other side, I think it really could go either way. UCLA has the guards and Florida has the big men, it will be interesting to see how these two teams play, but I think UCLA will come out on top.

I never like taking that approach. If anything, I almost feel better if the team that beat my team goes on to win it all, because then I can say we lost to the eventual champion.

I never like taking that approach. If anything, I almost feel better if the team that beat my team goes on to win it all, because then I can say we lost to the eventual champion.

hmmmm....well we got beat by buffalo 4 times :shock: I hope they arent champions....... :lol:

Only reason I wanted OSU to win is because I'm a 'Heels fan, and I now hate everything related to Georgetown.

Florida is going to win the Nat'l. Championship. Write it down.

Agreed on both points. I hate Georgetown.

I hate Mike Patrick. He just mentioned how much Ivory Latta trash-talks and then says "you have to love her spirit." I'm glad she's a senior and we won't have to see any more of her and her big mouth. If only Mike Patrick would get fired by ESPN, then we wouldn't have to put up with him during football season either.