The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
fallen_apostle

Fantasy Hockey

Anyone here interested in doing it this year? I know we've done board groups in the past; I didn't do it last year but would like to do it this year again. So, just seeing if there is any interest from anyone else here.

I also skipped last year but am interested to play this year. I clicked the link and it says you are not allowed to view this page since you are not in the league, so we will need invites.

I can't find the thread in which we decided to do this last season, and I don't know the board name of the comish, but I sent him an email asking if there was any open slots for you guys. He didn't reply to my last email, but hopefully he'll show up and give you invitations to the league.

The CaniacNation has one position left. I am posting the log in information now so the first person to use it is in. This will give us a total of 14 teams. The draft is scheduled for this Saturday, Sept 24 at 9pm. It is a LIVE draft so if you don't make it, Yahoo will pick for you.

OK, Let's see who makes the cut...LOL

Yahoo Fantasy League Name: CaniacNation

ID#: 10576

Password: hurricanes

Whaler had a great idea, do you guys want your own forum for fantasy sports? That way all the fantasy threads for all sports can be in one place?

PS: I love this search engine, you just need to know how to use it ;)

I think I'm tardy to the party again because I sure can't find that league in the list of open leagues at yahoo. Can't even filter it by name or number so dunno how I'd find it anyway heh

I think I'm tardy to the party again because I sure can't find that league in the list of open leagues at yahoo. Can't even filter it by name or number so dunno how I'd find it anyway heh

It is not a Public league.

1). Go to this URL Yahoo Fantasy hockey

2). League ID = 10576

3). Password = hurricanes (All lower case)

This will get you into the CaniacNation league.

If you still cannot get into it, let me know and we can take it offline. I can call you or you call me and I will walk you through it.

Still just one position open!!!

Do you have a yahoo e-mail account to do this?

Yes you do! I just logged out and tried to do straight in but it went to the Yahoo login page.

Edited by Caniac5

So, the draft is tomorrow and we still have one opening. Come on Caniacs, I don't want to open it up to NON-Caniacs. The information is posted so, I will wait until 12pm noon tomorrow to open it up to others.

Go Canes!