The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Jod1k

Greetings from Russia

Hi guys. I am from Russia, Chelyabinsk. This summer I watched the matches of NHL (playoffs) and i like the game of your commands (from NHL). Therefore at this season I'll be rooting for the team Hurricanes. To me she is more like it than the rest. I'll try to communicate with you, fans of the Canes, to the extent possible, so as I badly know English and will teach him during the season.

I am glad to be with you on the board.

I'm sorry for my badly English :)

Hi there and welcome. Your translation was close enough, glad you decided to join us. :)

Which games did you watch this summer?

Hi there and welcome. Your translation was close enough, glad you decided to join us. :)

Which games did you watch this summer?

Unfortunately I watch only games of playoffs starting with Round 2.

Greetings, hope you have a good time here with us :)

I also hope...

I like your sidebar :)

Edited by Jod1k

Are you talking about the TTS blog section or on the main ch.com site? If its the TTS blog you should be able to reply right in the thread.

Are you talking about the TTS blog section or on the main ch.com site? If its the TTS blog you should be able to reply right in the thread.

I mean on the main page ch.com site

I mean on the main page ch.com site

I don't think there's a way to add comments to those articles on our main site that originate on NHL.com. The articles written in the TTS (tracking the storm) Blog that originates from our site and can be replied to. Not sure if this will work but you might try going directly to NHL.com to see if you respond there.

If you're talking about last night's game recap from Michael Smith, I can find out if this will be its final format for the season. I think some of the content is still in "preseason formats" and will have some tweaking.

Hey Jod1k, welcome to the family! It is always fun to hear from a friend who's hockey foundation is of the European style. I have a great friend who is a writer from Russia. She is now living in Dallas, Texas.

How are you watching games? Is there a specific television network that airs NHL hockey in Russia? Can you find Carolina Hurricanes games there?

It should be a fun season, I'm glad you decided to join us!

Hey Jod1k, welcome to the family! It is always fun to hear from a friend who's hockey foundation is of the European style. I have a great friend who is a writer from Russia. She is now living in Dallas, Texas.

How are you watching games? Is there a specific television network that airs NHL hockey in Russia? Can you find Carolina Hurricanes games there?

It should be a fun season, I'm glad you decided to join us!

Hi dude! I watch the games on the channel Viasat Sport. There to show the matches of all teams NHL. Matches of Carolina Hurricanes I can watch on the site LIVEtv. For example here i can watch next game of Canes.

I, am too glad that decided to join you!

I don't think there's a way to add comments to those articles on our main site that originate on NHL.com. The articles written in the TTS (tracking the storm) Blog that originates from our site and can be replied to. Not sure if this will work but you might try going directly to NHL.com to see if you respond there.

If you're talking about last night's game recap from Michael Smith, I can find out if this will be its final format for the season. I think some of the content is still in "preseason formats" and will have some tweaking.

Would be good if we could to comment materials on the main page of site hurricanes team.

Hi dude! I watch the games on the channel Viasat Sport. There to show the matches of all teams NHL. Matches of Carolina Hurricanes I can watch on the site LIVEtv.

What time do those games air in Russia? I hope you don't miss sleep watching live broadcasts of hockey games. Even though it is well worth a little sleep deprivation. :lol:

What time do those games air in Russia? I hope you don't miss sleep watching live broadcasts of hockey games. Even though it is well worth a little sleep deprivation. :lol:

Usually Canes play in 5:00 AM. It is a bit early, but I get up for the sake of the game.

Edited by Jod1k

Usually Canes play in 5:00 AM. It is a bit early, but I get up for the sake of the game.

WOW! That is commitment my friend!

Did you get to go to the game in St. Petersburg last season? My Russian friend, Наташа, interviewed me at a Thrashers vs Hurricanes preseason game (Canes won in a shutout) for an article that was printed before the St. Petersburg match. She is pretty disappointed about how much they cut out of the interview, but I'm published! I can't read it, because it is in Russian... but if you want to check it out I can send you the PDF. It's funny because she said that the article's author refers to me as the King of Caniacs. So in Russia I'm royalty.

WOW! That is commitment my friend!

Did you get to go to the game in St. Petersburg last season? My Russian friend, Наташа, interviewed me at a Thrashers vs Hurricanes preseason game (Canes won in a shutout) for an article that was printed before the St. Petersburg match. She is pretty disappointed about how much they cut out of the interview, but I'm published! I can't read it, because it is in Russian... but if you want to check it out I can send you the PDF. It's funny because she said that the article's author refers to me as the King of Caniacs. So in Russia I'm royalty.

I will be glad to read. My e-mail I send you in PM.

How will play their next match Carolina? what will be score?

I bet on Canes — the score 2-1

Edited by Jod1k

That would be opening night on Friday, I like your optimism and hope you're right :)