The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
jb_online

Enough with the Biebers

OK, I think I speak for both myself as well as Jeff Skinner and a lot of other Caniacs when I say to the media enough of the Justin Bieber references!

Justin Bieber. I remember, as a distant memory, the first time I ever heard the name. I didn't quite know what was being said, was it Justin Beaver - some furry little hand puppet on a PBS Saturday morning kids show I didn't know about? Within a week or so I heard the name more and more until I was like

. OK, I get it, one of Justin Timberlake's clones got out of the secret Disney Cloning Facility and made his way to America's attention. Fine, I'll ignore it like I did Hannah Montana (Joe's daughter? No, Billy-Ray's...), Britney, Lohan and about a thousand other teen idols being shoved in my face. But then it happened...

Media people, please take special attention:

Jeff Skinner isn't the Justin Bieber of hockey, Justin Bieber is the Jeff Skinner of that weird area that I don't understand, outside the RBC Center. Get it straight or shut up. Who's with me!?

That is all.

OK, I think I speak for both myself as well as Jeff Skinner and a lot of other Caniacs when I say to the media enough of the Justin Bieber references!

Justin Bieber. I remember, as a distant memory, the first time I ever heard the name. I didn't quite know what was being said, was it Justin Beaver - some furry little hand puppet on a PBS Saturday morning kids show I didn't know about? Within a week or so I heard the name more and more until I was like

. OK, I get it, one of Justin Timberlake's clones got out of the secret Disney Cloning Facility and made his way to America's attention. Fine, I'll ignore it like I did Hannah Montana (Joe's daughter? No, Billy-Ray's...), Britney, Lohan and about a thousand other teen idols being shoved in my face. But then it happened...

Media people, please take special attention:

Jeff Skinner isn't the Justin Bieber of hockey, Justin Bieber is the Jeff Skinner of that weird area that I don't understand, outside the RBC Center. Get it straight or shut up. Who's with me!?

That is all.

I am on-board,,NO more Bieber,No more Beiber

Comparing the two is unreal, Jeff Skinner is an amazing hockey player who is humble and always smiling. Justin Bieber is in the knowledge-lacking department, and does not do well at all with his "career." Please don't compare the two, it puts Jeff Skinner down.

Why would you compare Jeff Skinner to an ugly girl who can't sing? I don't see the connection at all....

I agree, it's a horrible disservice to Jeff Skinner. Yes, I know the reference is the screaming young girls, but jeez at least compare him to someone who has had a lengthy career...