The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Whaler1

2011-12 Out of Town Scores and Match ups

Finally, real hockey is back!!

Think I'll watch the Habs - Leafs matchup tonight to see how Cole is fitting in with the Habs. Looks like Jacques Martin got him slotted on the third line playing with 34 y/o Darche who had 26 points last season and 5'7" Desharnais with 22 points.

Nice entrance onto the ice with the Cup, they used the rain door like the Canes had in the AllStar game.

30__1317945423_9271.jpg

Period 2: Goaltending looks great for teams. Bruins look like the pre game adrenaline has worn off. Philly up 2-1

It's always cool to see those Stanley Cup banners raised up.

At least we know what its like to experience all that goes with winning the Cup including raising that banner :)

Cole had a quiet night, the Habs got shut out by the Leafs.

He had 0 points, 0 penalties, 0 shots and was a -1 with 14:38 min of ice time

Sounds like Boston went over the top with the banner raising - skating the cup around the ice and taking more pictures? Not very classy.

That's pretty funny. Dion Phaneuf and James Reimer are power houses carrying the league :lol:

Habs lose again. 2-1 to Florida and we think we have something to worry about.

Montreal fell to 1-5-2, continuing its worst start in 70 years

Cole got a PP goal in the loss.

I don't know if we are responsible for waking Winnipeg up but the Peg has woken up. They beat the Flyers 9-8 for the most combined goals since 1996.. Fifteen players scored goals as Andrew Ladd scored the game winner with just over a minute left in the 3rd.

I don't know if we are responsible for waking Winnipeg up but the Peg has woken up. They beat the Flyers 9-8 for the most combined goals since 1996.. Fifteen players scored goals as Andrew Ladd scored the game winner with just over a minute left in the 3rd.

We woke St. Louis up too. Boston is still struggling but it looks like Montreal and Cole are coming out of their funk just in time for us :(

What's going on in Detroit, 6 game losing streak for the Red Wings? No worries, I'm sure they'll still be right there when the playoffs roll around unless age is finally catching up with them.

What's going on in Detroit, 6 game losing streak for the Red Wings? No worries, I'm sure they'll still be right there when the playoffs roll around unless age is finally catching up with them.

Cant say I feel sorry for them. Kind of hope they keep losing.

I thought this was an interesting comment from Darren Dredger about the Blues firing their coach:

DarrenDreger Darren Dreger Told on Friday the Blues would stay the course with home games to lean on. Guess a lot of things can change in 48 hrs.

Don't look now but if Florida wins tonight, they move into 1st in the SE Div and 3rd in the EC. ohmy.gif