The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
PeakCityCaniac

New to this board, new STH, with Jersey question

Hi there! I've been a Caniac for a few years now, but just got my first 12-game ticket package. Now my fever is at a frenzy, as I am really enjoying having tickets on a regular basis! I splurged and got the downstairs corner where the Canes shoot twice.

I'll be posting on these boards more, but until I get further approved, I've got a noob jersey question; I'm a bigger guy, and thus am not a fan of the more tailored RBK/Edge jersey. The CCMs have much more room.

On *edit* they are selling an "authentic" Canes CCM for $189. Does anyone have an experience with these specific jerseys? I've got a replica CCM which I love, and thus I wondered if the authentic was worth it.

In the RBK/Edge jerseys, the difference between authentic and replica is VERY noticeable, mainly in the real shoulder patches. Is the CCM authentic similar with the real shoulder patches?

Any other thoughts on the authentic CCMs would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Welcome aboard :)

I don't know too much about the authentic vs replica jerseys except that the authentic comes with the tie down straps. Hopefully others that know way more will chime in with some answers.