1. 1. Well?

• Harris Teeter
    • Food Lion
    • Bi-Lo
    • Kroger
    • Piggly Wiggly
    • I shop at Target/Wal-Mart/Sams, etc.
    • Some other store (reveal which one)

Snoop Dogg wrote the song that made it famous, is that what you're referring to?

The D O Double G may have made "Gin and Juice" famous, the the best version is by a bluegrass group, The Gourds. Look it up on youtube. I would have embedded or linked it, but adult lyrics would probably get me in trouble.

Never saw a Stop and Shop, but I worked for one of their companies, Bradlees. Typical mall anchor store between Kmart and Sears on the retail ladder. Sort of like the Target of its day. In fact the one I used to work in is now a Target.

Someone else must have heard of Wegmans? Not sure how big its scope, but everyone in Southern/Western NY loves them, but I never lived near one. I think they're spread pretty wide.

Well I only hear about how awesome it is every day from those I know that are from the Northeast. I'm not sure what the big deal is about it, I've never stepped foot in one but looking at pictures of them from google, it looks like a bigger fancier Harris Teeter. Maybe it's something you have to be familiar with to understand?

Looks like the closest one to NC is in Northern Virginia.