The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
TSA

Happy Halloween

pumpkin-carving11.jpg

More info on this creation here.

Since you posted the lights show with the "this is halloween" song I have to post something from one of the greatest movies of all time (imo) as well:

Edited by Ichigo-1

What a miserable night for the kids to be out. I guess we're doing better with rain than those up north with the snow but still, what a bummer for the kids.

That said, if my kids don't come home with Twix bars they're punished :grin:

Coming down pretty good at times and cold. I usually get about 40-50 kids each year but so far I've had 12. :(

A lot of kids I think ended up at the mall, where the mrs. took jr. to go trick or treating since the weather was so terrible tonight. Had a good time by all accounts, though not as good as going around the neighborhood.

Smart idea, I wondered what folks would do especially with the young kids. I got a last minute rush of about 15 when it stopped raining but overall, pretty lame showing.

Still waiting on my Twix bars ;)

I went out and got a big bag of mixed Mars stuff anticipating kids from my apartment complex... so far, NONE. I guess you could say I scored big on candy this Halloween. lol

Need a good laugh? I'm not so sure some of the kids in the video won't be in therapy someday for this...but I laughed :lol: