The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
staallover12

what if we had all the Staal boys!?!?!?!?

If I steal your JoVa avatar, is that funny?

You make your own or you ask for one, you don't abscond with one that is currently in use by another person.

I really love justin williams i went to a game on February 27(my b-day :D)and he gave me a high five!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he was so hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its hard to understand you "loving" Justin Williams seeing as how the most interaction you've had with him is a high five. You don't "love" him nor Staal, you just think they're hot.. I wonder if you even know how many years they've been in the nhl or where they played at before the Hurricanes, minor league or nhl teams.

I really love justin williams i went to a game on February 27(my b-day :D)and he gave me a high five!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he was so hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its hard to understand you "loving" Justin Williams seeing as how the most interaction you've had with him is a high five. You don't "love" him nor Staal, you just think they're hot.. I wonder if you even know how many years they've been in the nhl or where they played at before the Hurricanes, minor league or nhl teams.

Perfectly put luvn.

You dont LOVE him. That wasnt a time of "love emotion" for you two.

Im just sayin i think he is really cute and f.y.i the hand touch had nothing to do with me liking him :x i liked him before that :P AND he is a very good hockey player!!!! )

Im just sayin i think he is really cute and f.y.i the hand touch had nothing to do with me liking him :x i liked him before that :P AND he is a very good hockey player!!!! )

No no, You misunderstood me, I Didnt say thats why you "loved" him, I said you cant love someone when the most youve gotten from them is a high five.

wow this is why female hockey fans get a bad rep. sometimes <_<

I'm confused... Is it Because I mocked how much we've all heard "I'm kind of a big deal", or because I told her not to apologize to me?

I'm confused... Is it Because I mocked how much we've all heard "I'm kind of a big deal", or because I told her not to apologize to me?

i wasnt talking about you

well i was just saying

but if we get any of them, i hope we get jared!

hes the youngest staal, and supposed to be the best too :)

i think we need another 100+ season player :D

are you saying that from a skills standpoint or "because he is cute".

i would have to agree, this isn't practical from a hockey/business standpoint because it turn this into the Carolina Staals. It would also take the leadership role away from Rod (Bad Idea). On the business front you would have four players commanding $8mil each which at $32mil which leaves $14mil to pay for Cole, Ward, Whitney, Williams, and Brindy. These numbers are based on the assumption that the cap has gone up and the max player salary has too. Of course we know all the puckbunnies won't care about paying $100 a seat for the nosebleeds after all it isn't coming out of their pockets but out of their BF's pocket. With what is left, there won't be enough money for our core so we will have to trade them for AHL talent in all other positions.

given the obvious puckbunny nature of this thread, we either need to start a puckbunny thread here *removed at owners request*