The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
katatale

New Hockey Fan

i remember the first game i went to.. it was a minor league game here in asheville, i had been a hockey fan for a few years and i was stoked to be going it was fast and exciting nothing quite like it.. and i remember my first game in the rbc it was opening night of the cup year, pittsburgh was in town and a rookie goalie had his first home start and it was amazing got to see cory stillman catch a pass right around the penalty box as he was coming out and skate in for a beauty of a goal, got to see mike commadore slam a rookie by the name of sidney crosby into the glass hard and got to see cam ward stop mario lemuix theo fluery and crosby in the first shootout that the canes participated in it was amazing and a memory that i wouldnt change for the world, plus they gave out mini stanley cups at the game which i still have.. just go with no expectations except to watch a hockey game and have fun it is a memorable experience

What to expect? Ah, where to begin! Enjoy it all. You will enjoy the fan experience, I'm sure. Welcome to the boards. Hopefully, the team will start playing better now that you're here!

And I myself once played

Hopefully, the team will start playing better now that you're here!

LOL :D

Edited by Jod1k