The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
EventingCaniac

GOT A NEW JOB!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!

well I finally got a new job! I am so excited! I start on May 1st

I will be doing something I have been wanting to move into for a while now, so that is even more exciting.

Thanks to those of you for your good lucks for my interview, it paid off! :D

I gave my two week notice last week and oh boy was that a wonderful feeling. I wanted to say "I QUIT THIS B*TCH!" but of course I could not say that

This whole week has been hard for me to have any kind of motivation to be at work, knowing I am getting the heck out of this place. I find myself saying "huh, I don't care! I am outa here in a few days!"

Don't get me wrong, I am still doing my job and doing well at it, I am just not stressed about getting things done as fast as I normally have to because I figure, what are they going to do? Fire me? HEE HEE HEE

WOOOOOOOOO NEW JOB!!!!!

Congrats!!! now get your lounge chair, pop the top on your beer, and watch the old job go under due to MISS management.

Congrats!!! now get your lounge chair, pop the top on your beer, and watch the old job go under due to MISS management.

YOU BET I WILL! anyone care to join me? **sitting back in my louge chair with a nice cold beer watching all hell break loose**

Congrats! It's a great feeling to get out of a bad situation and into one that you're looking forward to. I was in your shoes about a year ago, except my boss was a guy who was widely known as a MAJOR *&!@#$%^, but the administration ignored complaints about he and his second-in-command b/c their numbers looked good. In other words, as long as business is good, who cares how many people they chewed up and spit out along the way. I've always said that two of the most dangerous words in the English language are "attitude" and "ego," and this guy had way too much of both.

Anyway, congrats again. The previous experience may not have been positive, but it got you to where you are now.

Major congratulations! Now from that cushy lounge chair, sucking down a brewski, share the mojo! Just got the word I need to be on the search myself, back in my old home states_ either IN or MO. Fingers crossed. Must be able to pay for flights back to Canes games! Light candles, swing rubber chickens... mojo/mojo/mojo/mojo....!!!!

Major congratulations! Now from that cushy lounge chair, sucking down a brewski, share the mojo! Just got the word I need to be on the search myself, back in my old home states_ either IN or MO. Fingers crossed. Must be able to pay for flights back to Canes games! Light candles, swing rubber chickens... mojo/mojo/mojo/mojo....!!!!

lots of mojo coming your way IrishIce!!!! :D