The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
staaly12

My new baby...

Awwww, vronnie, he's adorable!! Tabby kitties are sweet (one of our 4 kitties is a tabby cat, too). Good luck to ya w/ your new addition!! Give him a scratch on the belly for me!! :-)

He's so adorable!!! How old is he? I love tabby cats!!!! My kitty is a tabby cat. I'm looking into getting another cat soon as my other baby passed away in January. I'd love another tabby though ... they are so sweet :D

Thanks all! We think he is 9 months but he looks a lot bigger than that. The girl I got him from says that his eyes had just opened when she got him so... he is adorable and sweet!!

Bauer is beyond cute! Hmmm ... wonder if he's the long-lost daddy of Emmy, my black-and-orange tortie? (Impossible! He's only nine months old, while she'll celebrate her sixth birthday June 25.) Give him a long-distance hug from me! :D

I'm not at all surprised to hear how friendly he is, given how affectionate orange cats generally usually are. But from what I've learned from living with cats nearly every day of my 45-plus years, I'll point out that kitties who get plenty of love, friendship, and care from their two-legged family members re-pay that devotion back a thousandfold. smiley_hug.gif

Jan/GSBG

Bauer as in hockey company Bauer...had to be hockey related!

He is so much fun and I have a ball with him! He sticks his paws under my bathroom door while I am in the shower so when I get out, all I see are these 2 paws batting at me from under the door! He gives kisses and loves to get into things. I finally found out he likes tuna treats instead of chicken and he tries to escape out the front dpoow whenever I come home. He doesn't go far...just sits outside in the breezeway!