The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
paladin-1

Caniac hangouts In Myrtle Beach SC - Help!

We're in Myrtle beach (work) for the next few days and was wondering if anyone knows somewhere close by to catch the Canes for the next 3 games and get a bite without breaking the bank?

Thanks in advance.

I'm pretty sure I caught the Canes game at Overtime Sports Cafe in North Myrtle a few years ago. Just checked their website now and it confirms they still do carry Center Ice. It is a big place, TVs everywhere, and the prices maybe on the high side of average for its type, but not too bad.

Didn't see your post till we got back the other night. We tried where the folks at the front desk recommended (buffalo wild wings in Carolina Forest), we even called there and they said that we could watch the game there. However, during the 2nd intermission they changed the one tv with the game on to the UFC, which was already on a third of the tvs there and would not change it back, we asked 4 times and finally left when I checked on my phone how the game was going so we could at least listen to Chuck online. So Sunday we went to Overtime and they put the game on the closest tv to where we were sitting and we got to watch the whole game. Thank you Overtime and Red-storm!!!!