The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
caneshockeyguy

"Group Plans To Picket Va. Tech Funerals"

"Cho Seung-Hui, the Virginia Tech student responsible for the killings who took his own life after the shootings, was sent by God to punish those he killed, and America as a whole, for moral decline, said Phelps-Roper, while adding that she believes Cho is also in hell for violating God

Ugh... not those freaks. I have seen plenty about them, and they're just, weird, for lack of a better word.

This is just downright disgusting.

Hey, I'm all for protesting, but leave funeral sites out of it. Go stand on City Hall or something.

Heck, for this group, go fall off a cliff.

Tragic, just tragic and now this nut shows up again. We experienced a similar tragedy here in Lancaster County, PA with the Amish school girl shootings. It's bad enough to have the media scrutinize and invade your community. But to have a an idiot on the outside looking in like this nut should just not be allowed to be tolerated. His actions are absolutely dispicable.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the families and friends of those tragically lost, to the Virginia Tech community and to the Commonwealth of Virginia.

Don't go to their site. They get 10 cents for each visitor.

Although I do like one thing they put on it:

"God hates you"

Now, I'm no religious man, but that seems a little off. :lol:

This is ridiculous. I hate how extremists like this seem to try and tarnish the reputation of all religions. It happens in every denomination and every religion. There are a few fundamentalists who seem to get themselves all over the news, and they are just ruining the reputation of that religion.

This is ridiculous. I hate how extremists like this seem to try and tarnish the reputation of all religions. It happens in every denomination and every religion. There are a few fundamentalists who seem to get themselves all over the news, and they are just ruining the reputation of that religion.

amen...err...ummm...yeah you know what i mean

Hopefully the "Patriot Gaurd," which is a group of veteran harley riders who have started following Phelps to funerals to drown him out with engine noise and flag walls, shows up in Blackburg and so that the people there to grieve don't have to deal with this.

Fundamentalists and other fun people. =P Note that "Mental" is included in the word "Fundamentalist" for a reason.

It is really sad that they do this, because it in fact goes against the Bible. It says clearly to grieve with those who grieve, picketing at funerals is the polar opposite.

Ive already had my run in with these people, they picketed last years graduation ceremony cause a few homosexuals were graduating.

Can someone give me a ride to the protest. I feel like punching a couple of fundamentalists.

I'll give you a ride, as long as you leave a couple for me to punch

can I come too? I have a tire iron I can bring :angry: