The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
gocanes88

Spider-Man 3

Meh, I've heard mixed reviews about it. I'm still going to see it, since it's part of a trilogy, but I don't have high hopes for it.

Topher Grace will always be Eric Foreman to me. Please tell me someone in the movie threatened to put his foot in Spawn's *edit*?

I saw it at 1 today, so I'm pretty sure I'm the first person on the boards to see it. I thought it was great, although the end was kind of unfulfilling. The good thing is that it leaves the door open for a fourth movie, which would obviously be a good thing. So, if you didn't go on opening day, get yourself to a theater this weekend and see it. I'm basically demanding it. :)

Oh... if you want to talk about details of the movie, then use the spoiler code (on the left if you're using the advanced post editor). Very nifty feature.

I'm not a big Spider Man fan, but that doesn't mean I hate it. I won't go see it in theater unless a lot of my friends want to see it, which I doubt, but I will rent it when it comes out. I have a nice big screen tv with dolby digital surround sound so its just like being at the movies except for half the price. :P

I saw it Thursday night at midnight (so Friday really)

The theatres were ridiculously packed for it.

I thought it was pretty good, my favorite is still the second though. I thought some of it was trying to hard to be better than the first two, therefore making it look desperate. I am not sure if the emo-haired Spidey was supposed to be as hilarious as it was, but I laughed every time he was on the screen and could not take him seriously.

Man... I thought nobody on here would go to the midnight showing. I was beaten! :(

I think the part with him walking down the street dancing and acting all cocky was supposed to be the only funny thing about the emo-hair Peter, because that was his dark side. That part easily got the most laughs out of the audience (and me), though.

Man... I thought nobody on here would go to the midnight showing. I was beaten! :(

I think the part with him walking down the street dancing and acting all cocky was supposed to be the only funny thing about the emo-hair Peter, because that was his dark side. That part easily got the most laughs out of the audience (and me), though.

i have been to the midnight showing of EVERY Star Wars movie.

I only went because me and a few people I work with got off at 11:30 and decided we might as well.

Everyone also cracked up everytime Peter cried because he looked so ridiculous. I thought the sandman was really cool though. They did an awesome job with that.

^ Don't worry... that's not a spoiler.

I feel bad every time Peter cries, though... I'm not supposed to laugh, but you're right, he looks funny when he does.

^ Don't worry... that's not a spoiler.

I feel bad every time Peter cries, though... I'm not supposed to laugh, but you're right, he looks funny when he does.

I like the highlighty text though. Makes me feel special LOL

Eh, maybe its the group of friends I have and thier taste in movies but they all said the movie was not very good at all.

Meh, I've heard mixed reviews about it. I'm still going to see it, since it's part of a trilogy, but I don't have high hopes for it.

Topher Grace will always be Eric Foreman to me. Please tell me someone in the movie threatened to put his foot in Spawn's *edit*?

I LOVE YOU lols

that 70s show is awesome!

i plan to go see it tomorow and i have high hopes for it.

who else tihnks MJ is hot?

After the first Spider-Man, I had a major crush on Kirsten Dunst. Then it kind of died off, and came back again when Spider-Man 2 came out. Then it died off yet again, and returned yet again after I saw Spider-Man 3 on Friday. What I'm trying to say is, Mary Jane > Kirsten Dunst, because she looks so much better with that reddish-brown hair. So basically, she's not what I'd call hot, but she's definitely pretty.

spider-man-3-20070327092119427.jpg

You're welcome. :lol:

I was also impressed with the new girl, Gwen.

spider-man-3-20070327092114896.jpg

The funny thing is, Bryce Dallas Howard (Gwen) is actually a redhead in real life, but turned blonde for this movie, while Kirsten Dunst is a natural blonde, but turned redhead for this movie.

I thought the movie was great, but the little things bothered me.

1. First of all, if you're dealing with stuff like demolecularization, you don't just assume that bird flew into your experiment and will fly off. That's stupidity.

2. Spiderman constantly loses his mask, midbattle, and reappears with it the next scene. Spidey's got some mad sewing skills or something.

3. Sandman was just too bad of a character. "I've injured hundreds, destroyed the city, and tried to kill you. But I'm not a bad person, it's for my daughter". Even worse, Spiderman's like..."Duh, ok" <_<

I did like Topher Grace as Venom. I was questioning it, but he really made that role his.