The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
GreatsavebyGerber

Why I've been AWOL lately

Nice store!

Thank you sincerely, CA. B)

As I was IMing a fellow Caniac this afternoon, this realization hit me hard: If I avoided learning to work hard in junior high and high school and, consequently, developing strong study skills -- I earned a 3.66 GPA (that's a pre-AP GPA, with a 4.0 as the highest mark possible) in four years at my academically demanding high school -- there's no way I'd have had the perserverance to see our goal become a reality. The same holds true for my sticking with marathon training these last two years.

Apparently it's true: You get rewarded for learning to bust your butt big time, and to never, never give up (to paraphrase Winston Churchill). Life is fair every so often, isn't it? :D

Jan/GSBG

Wow. Your store is beautiful, so professional-like! :)

Congrats! :P

Best wishes for lots of success. Good omen for you, you're Gerby guy gets the chance at another sip from Lord Stanley's Cup. ;)

Wow. Your store is beautiful, so professional-like! :)

Congrats! :P

Best wishes for lots of success. Good omen for you, you're Gerby guy gets the chance at another sip from Lord Stanley's Cup. ;)

Nice, very nice. Good to see things starting to come together. I'm not much of a wine person, but if I'm ever in SoCal I'll stop by.

It's also good for this Accounting major holding a 3.4 to see a way in which hard work pays off.