The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
chrissen2008

Leave the team alone!

I live near Raleigh and I watch the Canes all the time. Why can't the front office leave the team alone. I don't want to see the travel expenses for the team. They send people up and down up and down. A team can't gel if you don't let them play together for more than 2 games. I know you're gonna use the excuse "well its a new coach and he's just building the team" well you've been building a team for 10 years now. Leave the players alone!!! You guys have great talent. Let them play together. Let the lines get used to each other. Staal thinks he's in a pick up game its so many different players going in and out. Leave them alone!!! The early '80's Celtics had Bird, Johnson, Parrish, McCale and Ainge they didn't send them down and up and look what they accomplished!! Let the guys gel. Leave them alone, let the same guys play throughout next season. DON'T CHANGE them and I guarantee you will enjoy a good solid playoff run in 2013!!!