The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
OBXer

New CBA or Lockout? "All things CBA"

When has the NHL ever avoided an obvious solution.

:lol:

Guess I'll check back later, nothing much on tv tonight so maybe the NHL will supply some of their late night drama. They have till midnight, right?

***Off Topic***

I just watched the video Christmas card from TSA featuring the combatants. Man, I laughed out loud. Good stuff... Maybe they'll give us reason to celebrate for real?

***Off Topic***

I just watched the video Christmas card from TSA featuring the combatants. Man, I laughed out loud. Good stuff... Maybe they'll give us reason to celebrate for real?

Glad you appreciated it :)

Glad you appreciated it :)

I have shared that with so many people over the past few weeks. It has reminded me of how silly this whole mess has been!

I have shared that with so many people over the past few weeks. It has reminded me of how silly this whole mess has been!

I think its worth another post since we have nothing to do but wait. Where did you find it?

Page 119 of this thread. I actually wrote it down! I copied and pasted, hope it works:

http://host-d.oddcas...?mId=45274942.3

Oh man that never gets old. How sad is it that this was posted back on page 119....for Christmas? Its only 2 days after New Years ans we're on page 136. Not good.

How about those four for tablegate?

Oh man that never gets old. How sad is it that this was posted back on page 119....for Christmas? Its only 2 days after New Years ans we're on page 136. Not good.

Got my vote. I just love the look on Bettman's face.

Jeremy Jacobs - Gary Bettman - Donald Fehr - Ryan Miller

x

x

And Tim Thomas hiding under the table in his self made bunker ;)

AWAC, nothing new. But you could have guessed that right?

x

Now that would be a tag-team match worthy of WWE. (which has sadly become relavant again!)

For those of us on vacation at WDW, what's he latest?

Nhl & Nhlpa meeting now,. Reproters have been rescued from the cold NYC street and are inside the NHL building, a table has been set up in a conference room just in case, the NHLPA has until midnight to decide if they will file the union disclaimer of interest.

Deal or No Deal..stay tuned

So the NHL has officially put it's off ice officials on notice to get ready. The Staals and other locals are picking up their practice pace. Multiple big name players are returning from Europe....and there's a table set up....

OK the table could be anything, but we're getting close to hockey.

The only remaining question is if the PA votes the disclaimer and the NHL has a dramatic hissy-fit, or if they just go ahead and skip that step.

I'm going to guess that the PA comes out and says "We're so close now we will delay the disclaimer vote". If not we get one last round of drama, then hockey.

So last time we sat waiting like fools for news of sorts, twitter blew up with the podium tweets. Tonight's big entertainment is a funny picture of Daren Dredger that's been turned into everything from a podium picture to a video.

Well worth the laughs if you're bored waiting for the Gary Bettman/Donald Fehr show:

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23DregerFace&src=hash

So the NHL has officially put it's off ice officials on notice to get ready. The Staals and other locals are picking up their practice pace. Multiple big name players are returning from Europe....and there's a table set up....

OK the table could be anything, but we're getting close to hockey.

The only remaining question is if the PA votes the disclaimer and the NHL has a dramatic hissy-fit, or if they just go ahead and skip that step.

I'm going to guess that the PA comes out and says "We're so close now we will delay the disclaimer vote". If not we get one last round of drama, then hockey.

I can't see where the PA going with the disclaimer helps them at ALL now. Both sides have submitted comprehensive proposals in the last couple of days which would suggest to most sane people that the union is able to sufficiently represent the players.

So last time we sat waiting like fools for news of sorts, twitter blew up with the podium tweets. Tonight's big entertainment is a funny picture of Daren Dredger that's been turned into everything from a podium picture to a video.

Well worth the laughs if you're bored waiting for the Gary Bettman/Donald Fehr show:

https://twitter.com/...erFace&src=hash

Is that not great? LeBrun is going to owe him bigtime for taking that picture.

Social media can be both annoying and hilarious. This lockout will always be remembered for being played out on twitter. #NHLpodium and #Dredgerface are now part of NHL history :lol:

Social media can be both annoying and hilarious. This lockout will always be remembered for being played out on twitter. #NHLpodium and #Dredgerface are now part of NHL history :lol:

Dregerface is pretty awesome :coollaugh:

Dregerface is pretty awesome :coollaugh:

Just goes to show that not only are the NHL fans going crazy but the media folks have absolutely lost it :lol: