The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
SuckaPunchd

Canes Acquire Jordan Staal for 8th pick, Brandon Sutter and Dumo

Only with an M.Staal

and maybe if Jared could get his ducks in a row we can have a Ja. Staal and a Jo. Staal

They would both be J. Staal

We could win the Cup in grand fashion like the Kings did, and there would be someone on here that very night being negative about something.

well, its a great group here, sometimes, i guess some negativity slips in, which i think is normal, been 3 years since playoffs..but welcome aboard to the caniac train..man, i wonder if J.staal jersey could end up in the dinz stocking, well u know what i mean, not physically, but gift wrapped.. paging, mrs dinz?? :)

Thanks for posting that soulcrusher, looks a little strange but I like it. ^^^

Absolutely hate seeing him in a Pens jersey, but what had to be done had to be done.

That photo stings. I think we need to start a rescue Brandon Sutter movement in North Carolina.

69r0aaq5rXX0bolLggNX9jJ1DHmqH.jpg

Absolutely hate seeing him in a Pens jersey, but what had to be done had to be done.

Yeah just saw that myself,,hate it that Brandon is no longer a Cane, just hope he IS recycled someday soon!!

That's right Marc, take it all in. How does it make you feel that Jordan and Eric are both in a Canes uniform? Do you want one too? I think you feel left out. You should ask for a trade!

531663_10151858373398797_769330962_n.jpg

Seeing this makes me even MORE excited for this upcoming season! Can't wait to hear John & Tripp this season -- I'll guarantee that Tripp will have a TON of Staal brothers stories!

Edited by smiletotheleft

Seeing this makes me even MORE excited for this upcoming season! Can't wait to hear John & Tripp this season -- I'll guarantee that Tripp will have a TON of Staal brothers stories!

Speaking of tripp does anybody remember that one year where all he did was talking about what the Hurricanes had for dinner the previous night? Hockey obviously wasn't going very well during those dark years of despair....

Speaking of tripp does anybody remember that one year where all he did was talking about what the Hurricanes had for dinner the previous night? Hockey obviously wasn't going very well during those dark years of despair....

Adding Dumolin is the only reason for you to be excited. As for the rest, pretty tame return IMO.

Wait....what? We added Dumo back? I'd be excited about that. What did your team do that was as/or more exciting?

Wait....what? We added Dumo back? I'd be excited about that. What did your team do that was as/or more exciting?

Nevermind, I read it wrong. Well Pittsburgh has something to be excited about, while your stuck with Joe Corvo.