The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Burgh13

OK, I am a Pens fan, but......

Yep, Pens fan since I was a wee lad. OK, so I picked them as my team because I liked penguins. That was sports logic for a 7 year old.

I am also a big Jordan Staal fan.

That being said, you are stuck with me for the next, say, 10 years?

It is going to kill me to watch the Pens and Canes play, but I think I will manage.

I think it will be great to see Jordan Staal out from behind the two-headed monster's shadow and playing with his very skilled brother.

I have received a few messages about the current players and coach. I would like to thank you for that!

I have a friend that lives about an hour from where the Canes play. He and his wife like hockey, so when I visit we are going to catch a game. I will be buying the tickets, so I am looking for good seats that won't cost me an arm and a leg. Can anyone point me to the proper section and seating?

So after all that.....Go Canes?

I have a friend that lives about an hour from where the Canes play. He and his wife like hockey, so when I visit we are going to catch a game. I will be buying the tickets, so I am looking for good seats that won't cost me an arm and a leg. Can anyone point me to the proper section and seating?

So after all that.....Go Canes?

My best advice regarding tickets is to give the money to your friends here and have them get the tickets a few weeks ahead of time at the box office. This will avoid the ridiculous fees imposed by ticket master. Regarding sections, the entire arena is good as far as I am concerned, I have sat in just about every section and I don't think there is a bad seat in the house even in the rafters.

That being said you can check out the pricing here: http://hurricanes.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=79626 (the first column has the normal ticket price). 332, 333, 334 are a pretty good value at 30/per in the shoot twice zone, that section always seems to sell out fast.

I agree with Ichi, the sight lines at PNC Arena are all pretty good. Some of the seats in the corners, especially the lower level, are a little tight in the leg room for my taste, so if you're of a taller sort, you may want to avoid those.

My neighbors are big Penguins fans, but root for the Canes second. The neighbor's kid is begging me to take him to a game with the Pens this season. I say, "No way! I don't want you cheering for the opposing team! How 'bout I take you to a game versus the Flyers, that way we can both cheer loud for the Canes." He loved that idea.

so I am looking for good seats that won't cost me an arm and a leg. Can anyone point me to the proper section and seating? So after all that.....Go Canes?

watch the site for the Canes to announce specials regarding some select games. often they will have buy-one-get-one-free deals. also, if you have a friend that is a STH they can get deals not available to the public st large.