The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
scot30

Semi-New Caniac in Raleigh

Hey, Everyone!

This will be my second year as a STH. I had never seen a hockey game until I participated in the St. Baldrick's event in 2010 and got the free tickets for getting my head shaved that day. Was instantly hooked! Became a STH for the first time last season in the Fan Zone. Got my head shaved again in 2011, participated in the team photo shoot, and won a few of the promotions including the NC Lottery lucky seat thing. This season I moved my seats down to Club Level. Very excited about this season, and can't wait for it to start!

Couple questions:

The renewal brochure and several emails mentioned a 10% food and beverage credit. Now the web site and brochure PDF say it's only 7%. Did they change it mid-way for everyone, or is there something going on like 10% if purchased by a certain date and then 7% after that date until June 30?

Also...what's going on with the STH Cookout Party? I haven't heard or seen anything about it. When do they usually do that? I'm guessing it's an annual thing...or is it new this season?

Couple questions:

The renewal brochure and several emails mentioned a 10% food and beverage credit. Now the web site and brochure PDF say it's only 7%. Did they change it mid-way for everyone, or is there something going on like 10% if purchased by a certain date and then 7% after that date until June 30?

Regarding the discount, I think it depends on the particular package you get as to what the discount is that you get. Welcome aboard!