The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
caniac59

NEWCOMER TO MESSAGE BOARD

HEY EVERYONE, MY NAME IS CARON AND I AM A NEWCOMER! I HAVE ENJOYED READING YOUR MESSAGES ALL YEAR AND AM A NEW FAN TO HOCKEY SINCE WE WENT TO STANLEY CUP! I NEVER WATCHED HOCKY BEFORE IN MY LIFE AND NOW I AM ADDICTED AND HAVING HURRICAINE WITHDRAWL!!! I'M STILL LEARNING THE RULES. I AM A NEW SEASON TICKET HOLDER WITH MY FAMILY NEXT YEAR!!! I AM SO EXCITED. I LOOK FORWARD TO CONVERSING WITH EVERYONE AND TRUST ME I HAVE MY OPINIONS ABOUT EVERYTHING TOO!!!

Don't type in all caps, on a message board all caps is the same as shouting and no one is deaf yet!! LOL

HEY EVERYONE, MY NAME IS CARON AND I AM A NEWCOMER! I HAVE ENJOYED READING YOUR MESSAGES ALL YEAR AND AM A NEW FAN TO HOCKEY SINCE WE WENT TO STANLEY CUP! I NEVER WATCHED HOCKY BEFORE IN MY LIFE AND NOW I AM ADDICTED AND HAVING HURRICAINE WITHDRAWL!!! I'M STILL LEARNING THE RULES. I AM A NEW SEASON TICKET HOLDER WITH MY FAMILY NEXT YEAR!!! I AM SO EXCITED. I LOOK FORWARD TO CONVERSING WITH EVERYONE AND TRUST ME I HAVE MY OPINIONS ABOUT EVERYTHING TOO!!!

Don't type in all caps, on a message board all caps is the same as shouting and no one is deaf yet!! LOL

Thanks for the info. I'm a nurse and they require me to document in all caps at work. (bad habit!-Ha!).

Welcome to the forum! I'm the resident referee here so any rule related questions I can answer. And if I can't I have access to a few NHL officials who will answer them for me.

So I see youre name is Caron, right? Well welcome to the board. We have a ton of nice people ranging from a 300 Section-sitting goddess to a Canadian, coke drinking maple leafs fan. (Yes, you Marcus.)

So, welcome aboard!

Oh yeah, when the season starts, look for 300Section's gameday flight information and brochures. They are really cool. Especially with all of the smileys. :D

Hi Caron! So, you're from Erwin? I'm from Dunn!! We have really picked up some new Caniacs in this area over the last two seasons, huh? I've been reading these boards for a while now - don't have much time to add my own two-cents, but I sure find out alot that I wouldn't know otherwise. I'm very thankful to these guys for all the inside info. Anyway, glad to know ya! Do you and your family have full season? We upgraded this year from the 24-game plan (since 2002).

its also equal to being 10 years old and having just gotten your first AIM account lol

welcome to the board, im glad you have started watching hockey, now for the other 6.4 billion people on earth to join in

Hi Caron! So, you're from Erwin? I'm from Dunn!! We have really picked up some new Caniacs in this area over the last two seasons, huh? I've been reading these boards for a while now - don't have much time to add my own two-cents, but I sure find out alot that I wouldn't know otherwise. I'm very thankful to these guys for all the inside info. Anyway, glad to know ya! Do you and your family have full season? We upgraded this year from the 24-game plan (since 2002).

Thanks for your reply. I have been having trouble with my computer sending out my messages, I hope I have it fixed now. It's nice to hear from someone who is only separated by a country bridge and 2 miles of road. I worked as a surgical nurse at the VA Hospital in Fayetteville (I love giving back to our veterans), but I recently resigned from my 2nd job at Betsy Johnson Regional Hospital in Dunn in the emergency room. My family (my son, daugher with her husband and half brother and aunt) have purchased the 24 game pack somewhere in the 300 Section. We are very excited, I am giving my son-in-law his seat on his first father's day and did the same for my daughter on her first mother's day (her husband does not know yet). It was nice chatting with you, hope to see you guys at the games, let me know where you are sitting if that is all right or I just let you know where we are when we select our seats in July.

Caron - I'll make sure to let you know our exact seats when we select ours in July. They'll be in 101 or 102 hopefully. We've been in 101 for the past two seasons. Canes tickets . . . . . what a great gift!!!!! I'm sure your family love ya for it! Have you guys ever been to the Caniac Carnival? If not, boy are you in for a treat.

IS SEPTEMBER EVER GOING TO GET HERE?!?!?!?

Keep in touch!