The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
CrystalCoastCaniac

Squirrel?

Whats up with the squirrel at the top of the page? BTW, I like the rest of the changes.

The Hurricanes are changing names next season. It is the new logo and as such we figured we would just put it up right away. We are now known as the Carolina Squirrels.

I'm just kidding. It's just the JForum logo and we're in the process of putting up our banners once everything is worked out.

The Hurricanes are changing names next season. It is the new logo and as such we figured we would just put it up right away. We are now known as the Carolina Squirrels.

And as such, our theme song goes from being "Rock You Like A Hurricane" to "The Hamster Dance".

.... :lol:

Carolina Squirrels eh?

We should throw acorns on the ice for hat tricks.

I second that. And! They should all wear little tails on their skates and ears on the helmets. ;) We'd be a kick *edit* mob of furry creatures for sure. :mrgreen:

haha ^^^ for some reason that doesn't sound as intimidating as 'you're in the Eye of the storm'.... we'll hear,...' you're in the Squirrels Nest... Beware!! Be scared!!' haha :lol:

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

OMG I just got done laughing so hard from reading this thread. I have decided I am making an NHL team called the "Squirrels"...so who wants to join?

What could have been...

carolinasquirrels.jpg

I can see the commercials saying something like, "Carolina Squirrels hockey. Go nuts!"