The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
CrystalCoastCaniac

Squirrel?

What could have been...

carolinasquirrels.jpg

I can see the commercials saying something like, "Carolina Squirrels hockey. Go nuts!"

Hey, if Pittsburgh can make money with Penguins, which aren't known for being fierce someone can profit from an NHL team called the Squirrels...I mean...squirrels put themselves out on the line all the time..running in front of cars and stuff :lol:

Still better than the Slugs :mrgreen:

Sorry, when discussing team names, a shot has to be taken at Buffalo. Hockey law.

This is true...thank you for making sure we didn't break hockey law. No need to upset the hockey gods at this point in the season.

The Hurricanes are changing names next season. It is the new logo and as such we figured we would just put it up right away. We are now known as the Carolina Squirrels.

And as such, our theme song goes from being "Rock You Like A Hurricane" to "The Hamster Dance".

.... :lol:

Nope. It'd have to be "The Mississippi Squirrel Revival" by Ray Stevens. (Though we have to figure out a way to work out Mississippi and North Carolina. Maybe Mississippi needs a hockey team named the Squirrels!)

Oh, Lord. I just thought about what fun the puckbunnies would have with the phrase "nuts." :P

... don't do it, kermie. Contain yourself... don't give in to the temptations of evil & the obscene... you can do it... LMAO!! :lol: :lol:

Yup, it's all your fault, Marcus, LOL!!!

I have to admit, I'd be snickering like a 12-year-old boy, making up lewd comments about the Squirrels' nuts, even if I didn't mean any of the comments. :mrgreen:

Nutcrackers...

Welcome to the Nut House

alternate team = The Mixed Nuts

puckbunnies = squirrel bait

mighty mites = tiny tails

losing teams = roasted nuts

ROFLMAO!!!! Oh man, this is too funny. Can you imagine the use of signs with the word "nuts" on it. Girls will no longer have to carry "I love Staal" or "Marry me Commodore" signs LMAO

Oh, Lord. I just thought about what fun the puckbunnies would have with the phrase "nuts." :P

Oh boy.

I think we've got something going here, though. We've got the logo and the script (thanks to yours truly). Now we just need the uniforms.

LMAO!!!! HAHAHAHA THIS IS LIKE THE BEST THREAD EVER!! HAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would have to agree with you on that one. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit: Sorry, I don't know what happened with that first post and I can't figure out how to delete it.:?

LMAO!!!! HAHAHAHA THIS IS LIKE THE BEST THREAD EVER!! HAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I would have to agree with you on that one.

haha YAY!! Someone agrees with me!! HEHEHE :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D

haha YAY!! Someone agrees with me!! HEHEHE :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D

We may not agree on the Vinny thing, but I too agree with this one!

We may not agree on the Vinny thing, but I too agree with this one!

haha VERY funny!! haha we agree on something... haha