The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
CrystalCoastCaniac

Squirrel?

That is the greatest thing I've ever seen. Ever. :mrgreen:

Yeah?

I thought this thread could use a shot of life. It was too funny to let die.

Oh it won't die...because I am making it a reality :-) The Squirrels will be an NHL team yet!

OMG - this thread remains hysterical !!! "Look Boris, Is Moose and Squrrel !" oy.... I grew up watching Rocky and Bullwinkle, and LOVED Boris and Natasha. I thnk I still strap on that accent whenever,but it never occured to me until this thread where the heck the thing had come from !!! - my childhood in front of the TV for that crazy cartoon! 'hey Rocky, watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat!" sigh.

The squirrel checking the hockey goon into the glass... priceless!

Have you noticed you can always tell when we Caniacs have WAY TOO LONG between games? our minds go to mush and we invent new hockey teams. I think this is how Canes II evolved.. team was doing like crap and we had too much time on our hands and started volunteering to play ourselves! Now we're changing the danged organization! I'm still trying to wrap my mind around hearing the Hamster Dance song blaring from the arena sound system...

That is the greatest thing I've ever seen. Ever. :mrgreen:

Yeah?

I thought this thread could use a shot of life. It was too funny to let die.

Oh it won't die...because I am making it a reality :-) The Squirrels will be an NHL team yet!

Yeah and we're just the NUTS to make it happen. :wink:

Ya know, If you really wanted to mess with Tripp's brain, someone could make a "LETS GO SQUIRRELS" poster and display it on our next home game. :wink:

Might just lead to some funny commentary as he and John try to figure it out. :lol:

LMAO!!! I'm all for that!!! haha DO IT!!! haha TOTALLY DO IT!! HAHA

I'm all for the Squirrel off of Ice Age for our mascot!!!! :D :D that's cute!!!

We'll be at the game Tuesday night. My 10 year old is getting to go as a surprise - that's the day her school is administering the fourth grade writing test. Can you think of any better release from that stress than a good old fashioned hockey game?

She could definitely pull off a squirrels poster. Hee hee! Should it be faux-fur trimmed?

I am all for the Let's go Squirrels chant at the next home game!!!!!

I should do the sign too people will probably get it just about as much as the got my last sign :roll: :lol:

Rod, the bod, rodent is too funny!

This is what happens when we have a 4 day break from hockey and get an "upgrade." Can you imagine what will happen to us during off season? Marcus, what other upgrades do ya'll have in store for us?

Rod The Bod, Rodent..... OMG !!!!

Alright, Caniac Insaniacs! Thank GOD hockey has resumed! We were skating awfully close to the edge of the earth in this thread!

Oh my! (not that I want to plant any ideas... but did anyone think of a rodent ColeSmash.... or a rodent commie?)