The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
hockeybaby

2013-14 Out of Town Scores and Match Ups

now the Canes are out of the playoff we can be anti-fans to see the teams we hate bounced from the playoff chase.  Much prefer the Jets over the Craps.  With their win last night the Depends locked up their division  For the chase in the East, I am for the team I hate the least.  How is that for warped logic?

Just for tonight :Go Leafs!! and Go Jets.......I would LOVE it if the jets could take the division from the Caps.

But it would also be fun to see the Caps ousted in the first round again too :grin:

Scary scene in MTL, Parros carted off the ice as he landed face first on the ice during a fight. Ironically he didn't fall because of a hit, but slipped on the ice landed chin first.

Hawks win their opener 5-4.  Crawford looked shaky. 

Update: Parros has a concussion.

Price, Crawford and Holtby looked shaky imo.

Edited by Ichigo-1

wow, Roy is going to be one hell of an entertaining coach to watch (unhinged comes to mind). Roy vs Torts fight night!

edit: Jxaweog.gif

Edited by Ichigo-1

wow, Roy is going to be one hell of an entertaining coach to watch (unhinged comes to mind). Roy vs Torts fight night!

edit: Jxaweog.gif

12/08/13  Torts vs. Roy  Undercard: Canucks vs. Avs :clubs:

First game of the season for the Bruins and I already cant listen to Jack Edwards anymore  :shakeshead:

First game of the season for the Bruins and I already cant listen to Jack Edwards anymore  :shakeshead:

He lost me in the pre-season during that big fight.

Everytime I hear Jack Edwards it makes me think of

Looney-tunes-logo-500x500.jpg

And just to think, he is not the "worst" color commentator the Bruins have had (IMHO).

010913tracktf02.jpg?c=7b875191d3aeefe2af

When I saw Derek "the Turk" Sanderson being honored during Wesley's number being retired I nearly had a fit and didn't want to watch the game anymore.

Getting some good help lately, Dallas bets washington, habs beat the flyers, although a 3 point game with cbus and the isle.

Everytime I hear Jack Edwards it makes me think of

Looney-tunes-logo-500x500.jpg

And just to think, he is not the "worst" color commentator the Bruins have had (IMHO).

010913tracktf02.jpg?c=7b875191d3aeefe2af

When I saw Derek "the Turk" Sanderson being honored during Wesley's number being retired I nearly had a fit and didn't want to watch the game anymore.

Tell us how you really feel :lol:

Geez. The next 5 games on NHLN in this order:

Hawks

Hawks

Pens

Pens

Hawks.

As bad as espn back in the day

Coyotes just beat Detroit in the Joe. Good for our standings but they're comin Sunday. Hope they don't bring it.

Edited by Whattausay

Sharks and Avs are the only undefeated teams left, Toronto and Pittsburgh aren't far behind with only 1 loss each.

The road ahead isn't looking any easier for the Canes with the Avs, Leafs and Pens coming up soon.

NJ is the only team left without a win, and you guys think the Canes have problems....

Anyone noticed the potential 174 point season Crosby is casually having so far. Obviously won't end up that way but....17 points in 8 games...whew.

Anyone noticed the potential 174 point season Crosby is casually having so far. Obviously won't end up that way but....17 points in 8 games...whew.

Yes, very nice season for him so far, if he remains healthy anyways.