The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
bmb2jn

What athletes/teams/sports do you hate?

I don't hate the NBA, I simply don't watch it. No particular reason. Only have so many hours in a day I guess, and I alreay follow the NHL, MLB, NFL and NCAA. I suppose I'd follow the Bobcats some more if they either:

a) were good

or

B) played in Raleigh

My interest in the NBA started going downhill in 2002, when the Hornets left Charlotte and the plug was pulled on the NBA on NBC (Roundball Rock is the best theme ever... I dare you to come up with one that's better). I still followed the Hornets for a couple of seasons even though they were in New Orleans, but it just wasn't the same. Eventually, I got bored with the NBA and stopped watching. The NBA Playoffs used to be one of my favorite times of the year besides March Madness, but it's lost its excitement to me. The only basketball you'll see me watching is college basketball, which is obviously my favorite. Next is the NFL, and then the NHL after that. I'll also watch the majors in golf and tennis, along with all of Maria's matches, of course. But then again, this is a thread about the sports one hates, so I should be talking about that instead. NASCAR and soccer are really the only two sports I can't stand. I don't hate baseball, but I'm not really interested in it.

If you don't like basketball the GAME itself, then obviously that's fine.

No way... hating such an amazing sport is not fine. :(

I'm not a fan of golf or basketball. I think NASCAR is the most ridiculous "sport."

Why is everyone hating on soccer? What is this? :( soccer is like THE best sport after hockey, guys!

I'm right with ya there.

Golf is FRUSTRATING....but Nascar needs no explanation.

Since there's no ice down here I played the next best thing in school, soccer. I actually did well at forward and scored a few. My dad played in college. He was my coach. Isn't this interesting? :rolleyes:

I'm right with ya there.

Golf is FRUSTRATING....but Nascar needs no explanation.

Since there's no ice down here I played the next best thing in school, soccer. I actually did well at forward and scored a few. My dad played in college. He was my coach. Isn't this interesting? :rolleyes:

Haha, that must be neat. Lots of benefits.. but then again.. must have been awkward. I played soccer a few years too, I enjoyed it, but I stopped playing. I played defense.

Golf isn't just frustrating it's kind of.. boring. I've never really played golf, and I don't really have the intention to because I know I won't like it and I'll be bored. I certainly don't like watching it on TV :lol: