The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
JDMayo

Caniacs tailgating

Hey guys three of my friends and I are leaving from Boone NC to go to the Boston Bruins game April 13th. When does the tail gating start? I was thinking about getting their around 3pm but when is a good time got get a good parking spot? I have a handycap sticker since I have a heart problem. When would be a good time to come down there to set up our tail gate and be there with a good spot. Thanks.

GO CANES!!!!

Edited by JDMayo

I believe the parking lots open at 4PM. The handicapped area is the perfect area for tailgating (I have a tag b/c of my trouble in walking). There are plenty of spots where you can set up a grill and not take another parking space. Enjoy the game and the tailgating.

You might be able to get in earlier if you need to, I have never been turned away, unless there is something else going on that day you should be good to go. The ticket people will drive around and collect the money at some point (or not if your lucky ;) ).

You might be able to get in earlier if you need to, I have never been turned away, unless there is something else going on that day you should be good to go. The ticket people will drive around and collect the money at some point (or not if your lucky ;) ).

What he said. We have gotten there as early as 1:00 or 2:00 in the afternoon and had no hassles. You might have to move some traffic cones but otherwise it's not an issue and they will just come around and collect the parking fee. Enjoy!

Awesome thanks guys. I'll definitely do that come around 3pm hopefully. We gotta leave early though cause Boone is like a 5 hour drive.