The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Ref107

'nuff

nuff.jpg

'nuff said. :lol:

:blink: I'm confused!!! Again!!! :huh:

I post a 'nuff thread any time something has been changed. It is often used when a new moderator is picked, or a forum upgrade is happening, or when someone is promoted. Last night I made both our resident moderators into admins. Now they can ban people and warn them instead of bugging Marcus. :P

nuff.jpg

I post a 'nuff thread any time something has been changed. It is often used when a new moderator is picked, or a forum upgrade is happening, or when someone is promoted. Last night I made both our resident moderators into admins. Now they can ban people and warn them instead of bugging Marcus. :P

:rolleyes: Shoo-now the lights have come back on, thanks ref for the info. I sat and stared at that picture for 30 minutes trying to figure something out that would explain it to me. Of course nothing did and then reading people talking about turning red and having rashes and congratulations, you could imagine me and my bottle blonde self being confused. Thanks again.

Congratulations to all on your promotions!!! :rolleyes:

By the way I am a nurse and can advise you not to itch your red rash, take Benadryl, don't drive or Moderate this message board while taking may cause drowsiness and mayhem, call me if you need me. :lol:

nuff.jpg

Im still trying to figure out what (or who) the HECK that is in the pic?? :blink::huh:

Is it just me or is half the board a mod or admin? Too many chiefs and not enough indians.

1,500+ members, 6 staff members. I don't think so. :P