The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
caniac59

Your stuck with me!

I sent my son to Flordia today to work with his dad until the end of July. :( His father is a goverment contractor and he only sees his father about 2-3 times a year and worships him, so I suggested they work and spend some time together this summer. Now what I am going to do now? ;) Oh you guys are so stuck with me on this board everyday.-Haha :o If I think of a question about hockey, I'm just going to ask you guys instead of looking it up or asking someone at work who watches hockey. You will probably be calling my son to come home early so I will leave you guys alone, sorry your stuck with me!!!

Is it September 16h yet???

To answer your hockey questions:

1. yes

2. no

3. A defensive zone face off.

4. Legal only if Rod Brind'Amour does it.

:lol:

I sent my son to Flordia today to work with his dad until the end of July. :( His father is a goverment contractor and he only sees his father about 2-3 times a year and worships him, so I suggested they work and spend some time together this summer. Now what I am going to do now? ;) Oh you guys are so stuck with me on this board everyday.-Haha :o If I think of a question about hockey, I'm just going to ask you guys instead of looking it up or asking someone at work who watches hockey. You will probably be calling my son to come home early so I will leave you guys alone, sorry your stuck with me!!!

This is a great place to ask questions. Everyone learned what they know at some time, right? The range of knowledge on this board goes from brand new to the sport, all the way to those old time die hards who have been following the sport since the days of the original six. There's a lot of knowledge to share here contrary to the "redneck" stereotype ;) .

No one should be afraid to ask anything about hockey. How bout a dog?

This is a great place to ask questions. Everyone learned what they know at some time, right? The range of knowledge on this board goes from brand new to the sport, all the way to those old time die hards who have been following the sport since the days of the original six. There's a lot of knowledge to share here contrary to the "redneck" stereotype ;) .

No one should be afraid to ask anything about hockey. How bout a dog?

Where was he sent to in FL, and government contractor??? Building new buildings for official city use or so??

Ft. Lauderdale, he has contracts for disaster restorations. He is one of the few people that prays for a hurricaine to hit.

If they do hit, I just hope they hit on that coast where he's working at. We've had enough here with Charley, Wilma, Ivan (twice!)..