The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
super_dave_1

Things that are Cam Ward's fault...

Kirk Muller staring into the camera like a man possessed during interviews......really Cam you shouldn't have given him that media tip :lol:

Edited by hockeybaby

1--Cam stealing the 6 Million Dollar Man contract/show and still not earning his money! Maybe since that show was cancelled, it will happen to Cam as well. (or traded)

2-- a hurricane storm being downgraded to a SOFTIE STORM

3--Cams puck rescue that he lets into his net is overwhelemed and has to be sent somewhere else to be rescued!!But I do have respect for Cam for rescueing so many pucks

4--Maybe Cam is a junkie---seems like he is always bad when its "HIGH ON THE GLOVE SIDE"

Edited by djharley

So I guess you missed the lighthearted point of this thread DJ?

Back on topic.....

I'm pretty sure Cam is responsible for calling the 3 hour school delay this morning in Wake County FOR NO REASON!

Clearly that was Ward in an Ellis jersey. It's a conspiracy, I tells ya... Oops, got away from the topic.

That mildew that accumulated in my bathroom ceiling - not Wards fault. BUT the rain storms that caused the leak and the wet ceiling defiantly was on him.

He has to have something to do with the rash of injuries.  I'd bet if somebody checked his locker, they'd find a shoe box full of voodoo dolls with upper body concerns.

Edited by super_dave_1