The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
ThunderBall

Has anyone been able to see tickets on Ticket Exchange this season

Question:  Has anyone been able to sell tix on Ticket Exchange this year/2013. 

In the past, I would sell some tix to help pay for the tickets (a silent partner).  This year, the way Ticket Master has it set up, it appears to be virtually impossible to find Ticket Exchange if someone comes to the Canes site looking for tickets. 

I know the NHL/Canes want to sell their tix first but right now, only single seats availale for Pens game and I don't see how a prospective buyer could find TE tix. 

Just wondering if other STHs have had better luck?

It might not be true for all games but maybe you could look into it further. It seems stubhub.com for this upcoming Panthers game as just an example has more seat choices for half of what people want in most sections from the ticket exchange.

I'm sure folks are using stubhub.com before the exchange with how low prices are. That and they've been running quite a few deal nights for teachers and college kids already which would further hurt your chances of selling.

Edited by legend-1

That's not good to hear. I was hoping to forward a few tix via my account manager in a few weeks. Is that where the problem lies or is it a Ticketmaster issue?