The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Deadbolt

New Road and Home Sweaters unveiled / Do you like them?

Do you like the new uniforms ?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the New Uniforms ?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know yet

I guess that explains the 50% off jersey sales this past season.

yep.  it is just the standard corporate way.   still make a boat load of money even with the discount.   it is called the free market and wouldn't have it any other way

I wrote on another site,that based on every season, except one,since 06, that mabye they should make them look like golf shirts. Three buttons,nice collar.....at least that way they might get used after April.

I wrote on another site,that based on every season, except one,since 06, that mabye they should make them look like golf shirts. Three buttons,nice collar.....at least that way they might get used after April.

:D

Man am I glad I got the Military Appreciation Night Camouflage Jersey for my Semin Jersey. I'm intereseted in what our new pAnts and socks look like. They seemed to have ditched the white in the collars for the Home jersey.

I bought a black Faulk (will still be current) and a white Skinner this past season.

Kinda sucks I just bought the Skins jersey and now it'll be out-dated but I still love it.

Will probably be getting Semin in the new red.

I bought a black Faulk (will still be current) and a white Skinner this past season.

Kinda sucks I just bought the Skins jersey and now it'll be out-dated but I still love it.

Will probably be getting Semin in the new red.

I'm lucky, I got the Semin jersey I mentioned above and Before that a Skinner alternate. The one regular home jersey I got of the RBK Edge jerseys is my old Cole jersey. So I just hope JR entices me to consider ANOTHER new jersey by getting a big name dman locked up. I'm also glad they pulled that half off stuff and made money meanwhile they're going to have a good bit of money coming in with new jerseys creating higher than normal jersey sales. Especially if they come out strong. This is helping us be more competitive in regards to cap and our new division. I just have to figure a trade has to be coming to make not only cap space but roster space as well (at least on the backend).

J R said he wanted to upgrade the look of the team hope this wasn't what he meant.

Hah! That makes two of us

Oh boy... this is like hearing about your daughter's new boyfriend.  Now I have wait to find out if I love him or hate him, because either way I'm stuck with him.

I hope they don't end up looking like practice jerseys.  At least they are keeping the alternate unis.  Those are still freaking awesome!

Well, it looks like they at least got rid of that ugly piping.  I'm hoping they get rid of a lot of the white and silver and go to mostly red and black.  I never really liked the striping on the jersey arms.

Too bad they can't do something with the alternates, those things are u.g.l.y.

I hope they keep the logo but edit it slightly, like Nashville and Tampa have done recently.

"The team's primary logo and colors will remain intact."

Although I do agree a bit of modernization to the logo could be good. However sometimes those changes are good and sometimes you wind up with a banana slug.

sometimes you wind up with a banana slug.

:D  Ah yes the Slug. It is sad that things have deteriorated to the point that I barely feel anything about Buffalo anymore.

Why are they making poor Eric demo the new sweater in these teaser images? 

Should it be Jeremy Welsh instead?

Uh, face of the franchise????

I dunno how ya'll could tell from that pic alone that it's Eric. Could be Jordan.

I would also say that since Eric almost blew his knee out a week ago if I was going on picture alone it would be Jordan or he took those pics prior to the injury.

Sad this is what I care about right now :(

Edited by legend-1

I dunno how ya'll could tell from that pic alone that it's Eric. Could be Jordan.

I would also say that since Eric almost blew his week out a week ago if I was going on picture alone it would be Jordan or he took those pics prior to the injury.

The helmet in the image that shows "New Storm" on the back of the jersey has a 12 on it, so it's definitely Eric. Was probably taken prior to his injury, but it's still a bit odd.

We all hold our breath as Raleigh makes a fashion statement. B)  Whats next fine dining in the Arena Club.